Page 136 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2210
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'd settle for a "Sirens of Bayville" run of Rogue, Kitty, Rachel, Jean, Ilyana, and Tabitha.
    That is an interesting collection of heroes. I would read that... can't be any worse then new mutants was.

We're overdue for a Charlie's Angels arc with Kitty and hr two girlfriends.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love this.
    Also Rachel has always felt like the big sister to me.

Tomorrow at last will Rachel do something after so long.
    X-men is the Cyclops show but I'm glad she is there instead of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Tomorrow at last will Rachel do something after so long.
    X-men is the Cyclops show but I'm glad she is there instead of nowhere.
    Yeah, I wonder what happens at the end of the comic because this is the last solicit that includes Rachel, and Cable is going to Fallen Angels after this.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, I wonder what happens at the end of the comic because this is the last solicit that includes Rachel, and Cable is going to Fallen Angels after this.
    I (want to) believe she will keep appearing in this or another books. Maybe not much but she will, these books seem very connected and everybody is making little appareances everywhere

I (want to) believe she will keep appearing in this or another books. Maybe not much but she will, these books seem very connected and everybody is making little appareances everywhere
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that Rachel doesn't end up mind controlled and enslaved at the end of X-Men #2.

Fantastic Member

I hope she joins xforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I hope she joins xforce.
    too many TP's on X-Force already, Jean, Quentin, and Sage are all telepaths. I would be happy if Rachel and Jean actually were written having a real conversation for once.

My expectation is that Rachel leaves Krakoa at the end of X-Men #2. I will wait and read it tomorrow and see if I am wrong.

BANNED

Many X-Men are not immediately solicited in the next round. Rachel has been featured two months in a row. Let’s not assume again before this issue featuring her even comes out that she’s going back in some box. I remember having a version of this conversation months ago about how she’d be leaving Earth just because people didn’t like her posture on the cover. IMO she is not going to vanish and there’s no reason to think so. There is literally zero evidence to suggest she leaves Krakoa whatsoever and it is frustrating as a fan of her to keep having to hear it and asking for a reason when we all know there is none.

If it doesn’t happen this week either, I hope we can stop having this conversation about how Rachel is definitely leaving the X-books. Constantly assuming the worst may be a coping mechanism for some people, but for other people it is grinding to deal with and at worse risks unintentionally spreading misinformation.
    Last edited by powerpax; 11-12-2019 at 11:10 AM.

too many TP's on X-Force already, Jean, Quentin, and Sage are all telepaths. I would be happy if Rachel and Jean actually were written having a real conversation for once.

My expectation is that Rachel leaves Krakoa at the end of X-Men #2. I will wait and read it tomorrow and see if I am wrong.
    Rachel has tons of experience tracking people that could be useful, she was for better or worse a hound.

That being said if she is appearing in other book I think it would be fallen angels.

Rachel has tons of experience tracking people that could be useful, she was for better or worse a hound.

That being said if she is appearing in other book I think it would be fallen angels.
    yeah, that was actually my thought too. I was hoping she was going to stay partnered with Nathan, but it looks like she isn't appearing there because it's going to be Kwannon, Laura, Nathan, Paige, and Blink as the ongoing team.

It's the same problem as always, they don't really know what to do with Rachel so she gets sidelined. I am already disappointed that they haven't had Jean and Rachel interact once yet, and I am not sure they ever are at this point. I guess at least it's nice that Rachel gets to actually talk to Scott, there is that much at least.

I still think New Mutants would have been a great fit for her but it does feel bloated as it already features the OG NM, Gen X, Younger mutants and possibly the Hellions

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Many X-Men are not immediately solicited in the next round. Rachel has been featured two months in a row. Let’s not assume again before this issue featuring her even comes out that she’s going back in some box. I remember having a version of this conversation months ago about how she’d be leaving Earth just because people didn’t like her posture on the cover. IMO she is not going to vanish and there’s no reason to think so. There is literally zero evidence to suggest she leaves Krakoa whatsoever and it is frustrating as a fan of her to keep having to hear it and asking for a reason when we all know there is none.

If it doesn’t happen this week either, I hope we can stop having this conversation about how Rachel is definitely leaving the X-books. Constantly assuming the worst may be a coping mechanism for some people, but for other people it is grinding to deal with and at worse risks unintentionally spreading misinformation.
    Thank you powerpax. I get why some readers and posters have some real anxiety around Rachel's appearances and what things may be in store for her. She's been treated really poorly over the past couple years, and there are lots of inconsistencies around her, her power set, and the relationships she has with various members of the X family. I personally don't see her disappearing or leaving Krakoa (although technically she isn't even on Krakoa, she's living in the Summers home in the Blue Moon habitat but semantics) but I do see that a lack of book that she's more of a solid player in will not work well for her moving forward. But hey, she could find a book in the next wave. At least she's being used and not a drooling unintelligent hound.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I still think New Mutants would have been a great fit for her but it does feel bloated as it already features the OG NM, Gen X, Younger mutants and possibly the Hellions
    Same, given how she's closest in age to them and knows many of them.

Fantastic Member

yeah, that was actually my thought too. I was hoping she was going to stay partnered with Nathan, but it looks like she isn't appearing there because it's going to be Kwannon, Laura, Nathan, Paige, and Blink as the ongoing team.

It's the same problem as always, they don't really know what to do with Rachel so she gets sidelined. I am already disappointed that they haven't had Jean and Rachel interact once yet, and I am not sure they ever are at this point. I guess at least it's nice that Rachel gets to actually talk to Scott, there is that much at least.
    Where did they reveal that blink and Paige are joining team?