Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
I have enjoyed many of those variants but I would like at least one with Rachel. I love X-23 but she already has to X-men variants and she is not even on the book.
At least the latest Jean variant shows all her costumes and puts the better full costume front and centre, it's nice to see all variations of Jean and to escape having that dumb mini skirt shoved down our throats. As for Rachel, it's pretty obvious she is a minor character going forward so I get why she doesn't get a variant. They even put her in a bulky costume, so now she isn't "sexy" enough for a cover. I am lowering my expectations, I think Rachel is going to appear for a little bit and they might even follow up a bit on the end of X-Force, but I think she gets written out by X-Men #3 and doesn't appear anymore after that.

Hopefully if they aren't going to use Rachel that they release her to another writing group and she can join the Avengers or the Guardians of the Galaxy or something. At least the people who want Rachel far away from Jean will be happy if they aren't even in the same editorial department anymore so there will be no more connection between Rachel and Jean going forward.