Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2210

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    To get her bios, you have to place highly each season in Danger Room, and even then it is only a chance. They're more obtainable than say, Silver Surfer's, but that's not saying much. And thank you.

After playing with her for a bit, I'd say she'll end up in the high B-tier for Energy characters, while QQQ will be low B. Rachel lacks survivability on her skills, and doesn't regen health, so that's holding her back, but her CC and damage are fairly solid.
    I bet they release a uniform or two for her eventually. She'll get a Phoenix uniform, probably the hound one from early Excalibur. Or she'll get the super tiny mini skirt Marvel Girl, or the turkey coat look which will make a whole bunch of us happy.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    She'll get a Phoenix uniform, probably the hound one from early Excalibur or the turkey coat
    That would be awesome.
    I honestly wasn't a fan of her going by Marvel girl and wouldn't want her on that costume

Yeah I dont see her getting the Marvel Girl costume. Its hardly iconic and hasnt been used in over a decade. The Excalibur suit and current one (or whatever she is wearing when its time to update her) is what she will get

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah I dont see her getting the Marvel Girl costume. Its hardly iconic and hasnt been used in over a decade. The Excalibur suit and current one (or whatever she is wearing when its time to update her) is what she will get
    There's also the depressing knowledge that they may never give her a costume. Often they are reluctant to give costumes to premium characters. I don't think Silver Surfer or Rachel will get for quite some time.

There's also the depressing knowledge that they may never give her a costume. Often they are reluctant to give costumes to premium characters. I don't think Silver Surfer or Rachel will get for quite some time.
    Would she be considered a premium character considering she can be obtained for free? I mean Emma has a couple of costumes and she is hidden behind an actual crystal paywall. Magik and Namor are allegedly getting costumes next and they can only be obtained with real money

Would she be considered a premium character considering she can be obtained for free? I mean Emma has a couple of costumes and she is hidden behind an actual crystal paywall. Magik and Namor are allegedly getting costumes next and they can only be obtained with real money
    She can be obtained for free in the same way Silver Surfer can... you have to be really lucky. Which frankly is worse in my opinion. Without using crystal obviously, but if you really wanted to save your 25 per day and bonus 35 per week, I guess you could, but the same is true for Emma.

Emma got her Uncanny costume during the update that added Magik, same for Scott.

She can be obtained for free in the same way Silver Surfer can... you have to be really lucky. Which frankly is worse in my opinion. Without using crystal obviously, but if you really wanted to save your 25 per day and bonus 35 per week, I guess you could, but the same is true for Emma.

Emma got her Uncanny costume during the update that added Magik, same for Scott.
    Thats my point. She is a crystal paywall character and has 2 costumes so I wouldnt rule Rachel out

Thats my point. She is a crystal paywall character and has 2 costumes so I wouldnt rule Rachel out
    They usually don't give them costumes, since they want people to buy the costumes. It's why Scott is easily the most purchased costume of the new three, because he's the only one you can get for free (realistically)

Yay, I have Rachel to Tier 2, thanks to PyschoEFrost for running a few more buggy crashing Danger Room sessions with me. Hank really needs to fix the Danger Room computer because it super sucks right now.

So now I begin the long slog to level 70 for Rachel Summers!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Yay, I have Rachel to Tier 2, thanks to PyschoEFrost for running a few more buggy crashing Danger Room sessions with me. Hank really needs to fix the Danger Room computer because it super sucks right now.

Ugh I need to jump into this danger room. I have Ray at 6* but need to build up her costume before I can use a Tier 2, which requires winning her icons in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Ugh I need to jump into this danger room. I have Ray at 6* but need to build up her costume before I can use a Tier 2, which requires winning her icons in there.
    Askani did you purchase the Rachel Summers pack for crystals?

I made a huge mistake because her gear will automatically upgrade to 20 as soon as you get the T2 ticket for her from the crystal pack. So I wasted materials levelling her gear. You do have to level her skills though, but you can do that after you get the T2 ticket.

It took me two days and I managed to get the T2 ticket from the pack. Gear all got boosted to 20 as soon as I got it, and I just needed to max her skills out to 6. Now I just need to grind world bosses till I can unlock her access to level 70!

Rachel’s a lot of fun in Future Fight, probably my favorite character.
    Really hope we get a cool costume soon, I hate the Prestige look. She looks great in the game though.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Unpopular opinion
    I actually like her Prestige costume

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Unpopular opinion
    I actually like her Prestige costume
    I like it too. One of the best thing that happened to her in Gold. I will say I prefer Prestige 2.0 but the original wasnt bad

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Rachel’s a lot of fun in Future Fight, probably my favorite character.
    Really hope we get a cool costume soon, I hate the Prestige look. She looks great in the game though.
    She's brand new and it'll be a while before most players are able to even unlock her. I wouldnt expect a new costume soon

My nickgame in MFF is MrShinigami if you are online and I invite u please help me with Danger Room sessions ^^