Page 95 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2210
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Kid Cable is not the Cable that raised Hope YET, he will become that person in the future, he has to if he is going to keep the timeline safe. It is his destiny.

So Kid Cable is her dad. Hope can't hate him or do anything to him because he is her father, affecting Cable too much would probably result on her own death given that everybody was trying to kill her and Cable was the one keeping her alive through her childhood.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-07-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Kid Cable is not the Cable that raised Hope YET, he will become that person in the future, he has to if he is going to keep the timeline safe. It is his destiny.

So Kid Cable is her dad. Hope can't hate him or do anything to him because he is her father, affecting Cable too much would probably result on her own death given that everybody was trying to kill her and Cable was the one keeping her alive through her childhood.
    Correction. You mean Hope shouldnt hate him. That doesnt mean she cant. Again, she hated on Cyclops and blamed him for Cable's death. Hope is not a rational person especially when fueled by her emotions.
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-07-2019 at 04:18 PM.

BANNED

I was really happy to see Rachel back to her old, powerful kick ass self. Loved the return of her Phoenix powers too. Love her jacking up Stryker.

It will be interesting to see her with the rest of her family in XMan.

art by aahzrukhals

I'm not happy about the return of the turkey costume. Yes, the Prestige one was also terrible, but she should have gotten a redesign instead.
    Lots of X-men need new looks, but for some reason editors chose nostalgia right when the franchise is being reinvigorated.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm not happy about the return of the turkey costume. Yes, the Prestige one was also terrible, but she should have gotten a redesign instead.
    Lots of X-men need new looks, but for some reason editors chose nostalgia right when the franchise is being reinvigorated.
    Personally I found her X-Jammers costume (the black/blue/yellow phoenix-ish emblem) to be my favorite. That was severely underacted and underused once she came back from space.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wouldnt exactly call that costume a case of nostalgia considering how recent and shortlived it was. Im with Askani's Flame though in liking her space costume. Now that I wish they would go back to, complete with its jacket

I think a color change to black/red would also work for it

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt exactly call that costume a case of nostalgia considering how recent and shortlived it was. Im with Askani's Flame though in liking her space costume. Now that I wish they would go back to, complete with its jacket

I think a color change to black/red would also work for it
    That bomber jacket she had for that issue was amazing. Weaver did a good job with her during that run.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That bomber jacket she had for that issue was amazing. Weaver did a good job with her during that run.
    I think Space Rachel was one of my favorites after Excalibur. She was pretty badass through the whole series and was the team powerhouse because she could actually use her powers to leave the ship.

That was my favorite look for her too!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I disliked Gold but i liked the second costume she used there.
    3e557982ca7ecaae20ad584fc9f844a1.jpg

Quick question for the thread.

Where was Rachel during the Morrison era? Was she still with Excalibur?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Quick question for the thread.

Where was Rachel during the Morrison era? Was she still with Excalibur?
    Excalibur had disbanded years prior and she never rejoined it after she left in the mid 90s. During Morrison era, she was in college, where Elias Bogan kidnapped and enslaved her. The X-treme X-men rescued her and she joined the XSE

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Excalibur had disbanded years prior and she never rejoined it after she left in the mid 90s. During Morrison era, she was in college, where Elias Bogan kidnapped and enslaved her. The X-treme X-men rescued her and she joined the XSE
    Ah thank you.

Wait a minute...

Did End of Greys happen AFTER Morrison? My world just went upside-down. The art made me think it happened after Jean's first death (around the time of Maddie Pryor). But it happened while Scott was with Emma? WTF?!?!