Page 29 of 148 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    i had wanted rachel and magik to happen for a long time now. Kitty's reaction alone would make it worth it.
    seriously!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I too believe Xavier was supressing Jean's telepathy but he had good intentions. The Annie incident did a lot of damage to a very little and unexperienced Jean.
    But had she been a more experienced telepath she never would have fallen pray to Mastermind. She would have seen through his illusions.

Holding someone back is not a good thing to do.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I always thought magik was asexual

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    But had she been a more experienced telepath she never would have fallen pray to Mastermind. She would have seen through his illusions.

Holding someone back is not a good thing to do.
    i don't think it was good that he did that but i think he was well intended. Xavier is somewhat her father figure, he can be an asshole sometimes but he is essentialy a good person and her teacher.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-22-2019 at 07:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Once she was a regular student at the Xavier school though he could have unblocked her and started training her. Personally, I feel like Xavier messed up with young telepaths a lot. He even messed up with Emma. The way he approached Emma when she was 13 was super creepy and I can understand why she was scared of him. He literally told Emma that he could make Emma's father send Emma to his school. Just creepy. No one can convince me that Charles Xavier isn't super creepy.

I remember in Kingbreaker Charles had earlier lost his powers so he was using Rachel to do all the telepathic work, and a few times he asked her to do some things that made her uncomfortable.

Rachel, Jean, Emma, Betsy, etc. all the female telepaths need to stay away from creepy Charles Xavier.
    Emma Frost has beaten Charles Xavier, so no. Rachel Grey beat baby Xavier, so did Jeen. There's no reason for any of these women to fear Charles when they can kick his butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    seriously!!
    Rachel and Magik might be fun. That would even be a fun team up too, they could travel the world together solving problems, Magik and Starchild. I would read it.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I always thought magik was asexual
    Doesn't mean she can't be lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Doesn't mean she can't be lesbian
    If she's asexual then by definition she cant be a lesbian

Mighty Member

Lol, Reed would be so completely paranoid that if Rachel and Franklin got married and had children that their children would destroy the planet.
    In every universe the Richards and Summers get together, a omnicidal maniac that requires either planetary devastation or feeding to Galactus is created. It's beyond a valid fear.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    In every universe the Richards and Summers get together, a omnicidal maniac that requires either planetary devastation or feeding to Galactus is created. It's beyond a valid fear.
    Maybe they'll have a daughter this time and she turns out nice! I think it's just the boys that are totally crazy.

Mighty Member

Maybe they'll have a daughter this time and she turns out nice! I think it's just the boys that are totally crazy.
    Well, you may have a point. Their last daughter in the multiverse became Marvel Girl and was promptly killed in a battle by Sentinels and Kang who is also descended from Reed Richards. This family is beyond screwed up. Yes, I had to look that up because I have never read the Marvel Novels.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Well, you may have a point. Their last daughter in the multiverse became Marvel Girl and was promptly killed in a battle by Sentinels and Kang who is also descended from Reed Richards. This family is beyond screwed up. Yes, I had to look that up because I have never read the Marvel Novels.
    So many stories that they can do with Rachel, I just hope they bring her back to present day 616. I don't care if she stays with Cable on an ongoing basis, as long as she gets to appear as a regular ongoing character in a story somewhere.

So many stories that they can do with Rachel,
    And yet the only one people seem to suggest is "family time" with Jean.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    And yet the only one people seem to suggest is "family time" with Jean.
    Winner winner. The reason it's the only one brought up is because it is the one that most people have been waiting decades to actually happen. All it takes is a writer interested in promoting the character properly and giving them stories that elevate, not denigrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Winner winner. The reason it's the only one brought up is because it is the one that most people have been waiting decades to actually happen. All it takes is a writer interested in promoting the character properly and giving them stories that elevate, not denigrate.
    That's my top one and it always will be. More than any issues Rachel has, her need to have her mother in her life is pretty much number 1. 811 Jean died when Rachel was 6, so losing her mother at that age means she is always going to want her Mom back.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Maybe one of the issues that prevent them for sharing much time (outside of stupid love drama) is that Jean and Rachel share pretty much the same powers. That can be difficult for many writers.

Maybe marvel could put them on the same team and depower one. that could make them interact a lot