Page 77 of 148 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2210
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Aww, thanks. I'm going to take that as a huge compliment!

EXACTLY! Hound + Phoenix = BIRD OF PREY

it definitely is a compliment. Not that I have totally rigid views but I'm the first to say when i like or don't like something. You sir/madame/non-gendered-person sold me on a good story arc.

4.jpg

From today's JDW interview. No mention of her, just this piece of artwork.
    Girl don't look happy.
    Also I really don't like the spikes this artist has given her costume out of no where. It's been bugging me for a while but these look huge.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    4.jpg

From today's JDW interview. No mention of her, just this piece of artwork.
    Girl don't look happy.
    Also I really don't like the spikes this artist has given her costume out of no where. It's been bugging me for a while but these look huge.
    NOT a fan of the art at all - i hope she ditches the ugly costume after this issue for future appearances

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    NOT a fan of the art at all - i hope she ditches the ugly costume after this issue for future appearances
    Same on both counts. I personally don't like this artwork for this book but I think it's fun and he's a good artist. I just don't think it fits this book. And things like Rachel's eyes being off and such make me cringe.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think she will probably keep the prestige costume going forward.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think she will probably keep the prestige costume going forward.
    Honestly? If he's using her in any story going forward, I hope HiX-Man has something to say about that. Everything that Kittenheim did that was XMG needs to be erased from existence and never spoken/thought of again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Honestly? If he's using her in any story going forward, I hope HiX-Man has something to say about that. Everything that Kittenheim did that was XMG needs to be erased from existence and never spoken/thought of again.
    Or explained better and move on. guggs gave her a number of "power-ups" that were still lower level things that she had been doing since the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Spikes are welcome. Capes not so much.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Or explained better and move on. guggs gave her a number of "power-ups" that were still lower level things that she had been doing since the 90's.
    At this point, If I was a current X-writer and those 'power-ups' (eg) were inconsequential and had no relevance to any story and characters I was writing I wouldn't even waste my time and panel space to 'explain' things.
    Personally, pertaining to the "What Would You Do?" thread, the entirety of X-Men Gold would fall into the category of "things I would ignore".

Spectacular Member

Did you remember when Hickman said Cannonball & Sunspot are not involved with his event? I think X-Force's members will not be involved in it! IMO, Rachel and X-Force will show at the end/the future. Maybe Ray will have significant flashbacks too because Hickman chose the most important in the 1st promotional cover and she is on it. I predict that they are still in the future when HoX & PoX will begin. The big change for her is the after and in which team she will be!

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Did you remember when Hickman said Cannonball & Sunspot are not involved with his event? I think X-Force's members will not be involved in it! IMO, Rachel and X-Force will show at the end/the future. Maybe Ray will have significant flashbacks too because Hickman chose the most important in the 1st promotional cover and she is on it. I predict that they are still in the future when HoX & PoX will begin. The big change for her is the after and in which team she will be!
    Hmm that's interesting. I mean we know that Sunspot is dead from Uncanny (unless that changes in Omega as people have theorized that time resets back to the moment Nate stole everyone). I don't remember him saying that that aren't involved with his event, but I feel that the scope of characters in HoX/PoX is supposed to be limited before all the new books and direction fully launches. I don't know if Ray will actually be involved as she's been on posters for events before but not been in them.

Sunspot wasnt in X-Force and he's dead so I dont think that book has any baring on Hickman not using him

Spectacular Member

Well, sorry for my mistake for Sunspot but they are not in these 2 books, it's that we know so far for these 2.

Spectacular Member

For the last X-Force book, do you think Ray will display PF again or not? I don't know if the fire effects are really PF or her own power.

For the last X-Force book, do you think Ray will display PF again or not? I don't know if the fire effects are really PF or her own power.
    I'm theorizing that it's her own power, and she's raging so it very fiery. As of right now she hasn't been in contact with the Phoenix Force so she wouldn't have it. Plus it's currently under Aaron's control so I don't think it's an option.