Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2210
    BANNED

When she's written well - or often, by the nature of the character's temperament and background, written at all - Rachel and Jean are night and day. I've been over this before but if any "Jean clone" is the useless spare it was, is and always has been Hope. People who only know Rachel from Reload and beyond (and I didn't dislike all of her in Reload) are not well informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm currently stuck at the 83% mark in terms of the Rise of the X-Men Epic Quest. Trying to farm black anti-matter sucks as I just got my 4th Tier 2 character (I have Captain America, Magneto, Sharon Rogers, and Hydro-Man) so I have been useless in World Boss battles. Also I was in an old alliance til yesterday with 5 people who didn't play anymore. Maybe that can help me get closer. I *MIGHT* have to do that hundo X-Men pack...

Also feel free to add me as a game friend. Revenant16 is my handle and Unworthy Thor is my icon..
    Cool. Just sent you a request; same name as on here

The game is hard at first but once you start T2ing characters it gets easier to do stuff. Some characters need uniforms to even be usable. Id recommend checking out this Google Doc as it gives plenty of helpful information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1844623213

I know you want to get Jean but I wouldnt make her a priorty. Just work on getting her in the background as she is VERY expensive to upgrade even after you unlock her. You are better off pouring resources elsewhere. One bit of advice that I got in terms of the epic quest is that its a marathon, not a race and the same can be said about Jean. Getting stronger characters will help with obtaining and then upgrading her faster as you'll need to grind

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cool. Just sent you a request; same name as on here

The game is hard at first but once you start T2ing characters it gets easier to do stuff. Some characters need uniforms to even be usable. Id recommend checking out this Google Doc as it gives plenty of helpful information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1844623213

I know you want to get Jean but I wouldnt make her a priorty. Just work on getting her in the background as she is VERY expensive to upgrade even after you unlock her. You are better off pouring resources elsewhere. One bit of advice that I got in terms of the epic quest is that its a marathon, not a race and the same can be said about Jean. Getting stronger characters will help with obtaining and then upgrading her faster as you'll need to grind
    Sent you both a FR on there. PsychoFrost. Avy should be obvious. If you need an Alliance, my alliance is always looking for people (StopHoundingRG)

I sent also a request. I am Marty Maximoff
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

You can outright buy Rachel. This seems rather expensive but I might consider doing it as I have enough crystals

Nitpick but Im annoyed that they didnt use proper grammer with her name since it ends with an S. There shouldnt be an additional one after the apostrophe

OMG, I saw that too, I feel like the grammar police, I want to fix it so bad, it just bugs me.

You can outright buy Rachel. This seems rather expensive but I might consider doing it as I have enough crystals

Nitpick but Im annoyed that they didnt use proper grammer with her name since it ends with an S. There shouldnt be an additional one after the apostrophe
    That price is ultra steep but you do get a tier 2 character. Hopefully I will be able to get her through danger Room.

<sob> I want Rachel so bad. Darn you Marvel Future Fight, this is the character I absolutely must have.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    <sob> I want Rachel so bad. Darn you Marvel Future Fight, this is the character I absolutely must have.
    What is with them making all Grey family members T2 and pricy? Rachel is 4500. Jean was basically 6600. Cable is a wildly variable amount. Stryfe was 6600.

But I know the feeling I had to buy the Emma Frost pack 3 times to get her maxed out

Is she available now??

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Is she available now??
    Not till tonight’s update

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    What is with them making all Grey family members T2 and pricy? Rachel is 4500. Jean was basically 6600. Cable is a wildly variable amount. Stryfe was 6600.

But I know the feeling I had to buy the Emma Frost pack 3 times to get her maxed out
    OMG, I already spent money to get Emma to T2. I know I shouldn't have done that but I wanted a powerhouse character I could use to get the rest of my characters levelled up. As it is I am stuck at the beginning of the 2nd last part of the story quests because I need to level more characters to 60 to keep pushing forward. I also found out that when characters hit 70% of level 59 they don't get experience from level 60 quests anymore and I have to do 60+ quests to finish levelling them up.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Yeah I'm going to not race for Jean. It's too pricey for me at this point. I've gotten Magneto and Wolverine to Tier 2 and Rogue is next, but I need lots gold and items. Meanwhile I do have enough to buy rachel outright so I might just do it. I don't think I have the patience for grinding for her.

Also I added a bunch of you, so thanks! And i joined your alliance PEF, love the name!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah I'm going to not race for Jean. It's too pricey for me at this point. I've gotten Magneto and Wolverine to Tier 2 and Rogue is next, but I need lots gold and items. Meanwhile I do have enough to buy rachel outright so I might just do it. I don't think I have the patience for grinding for her.

Also I added a bunch of you, so thanks! And i joined your alliance PEF, love the name!
    I am on Marvel Future Fight as RachelAnneGrey

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am on Marvel Future Fight as RachelAnneGrey
    Hmmm it says I cannot send you a friend request. I'll try again after the update.