Page 125 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2210
    BANNED

I feel certain we'll have more Rachel next issue. Maybe then I'll finally stop hearing she is 'obviously' not getting used or will be shipped off to the far future based on zero evidence whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I feel certain we'll have more Rachel next issue. Maybe then I'll finally stop hearing she is 'obviously' not getting used or will be shipped off to the far future based on zero evidence whatsoever.
    And when she isn't, will we hear more complaining about the people complaining?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And when she isn't, will we hear more complaining about the people complaining?
    Can I help you?

Someone probably mentioned this already, but the room arrangements makes me think Rachel will have another sibling and uncle/aunt pretty soon.
    I doubt the empty rooms are just there for no reason and the room areas are clearly following themes (the brothers, the kids and the love triangle).
    Couple this with Sinister's column and it seems very likely the Summers family is expanding even further.

So disappointed...
    And what is Wolverine doing up there? Why is he living with the Summer Grey family? I just don't get it.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Someone probably mentioned this already, but the room arrangements makes me think Rachel will have another sibling and uncle/aunt pretty soon.
    I doubt the empty rooms are just there for no reason and the room areas are clearly following themes (the brothers, the kids and the love triangle).
    Couple this with Sinister's column and it seems very likely the Summers family is expanding even further.
    I agree that Sinister made this comment knowing there is another one out there. I hope it's an aunt and not another sibling for them to never interact with. We already have a non-existent relationship with Rachel and Hope and Nate Grey that's never been addressed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Either Sinister is actually going to use the DNA he took from Rachel all those years ago to do something productive or Hickman is bringing back Rachel's psychotic son from the 90s (ew) or the obvious answer is Hope who probably doesn't want to touch Wifi with a ten foot pole.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I feel you guys' disappointment

She really was "barely in the issue" and honestly maybe it's just due to the artist not drawing facial expressions but she felt sort of weird and robotic for me, like I wasn't even sure how to interpret her exchange with Hepzibah

Removing the spikes as a way to help shed some of her Hound/Phoenix legacy? I guess.....

At least like you all said, it was a way to say "Yes Rachel exists and is on Summer House" so there is potential for more either from Hickman or others in DoX as it goes on
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I feel you guys' disappointment

She really was "barely in the issue" and honestly maybe it's just due to the artist not drawing facial expressions but she felt sort of weird and robotic for me, like I wasn't even sure how to interpret her exchange with Hepzibah

Removing the spikes as a way to help shed some of her Hound/Phoenix legacy? I guess.....

At least like you all said, it was a way to say "Yes Rachel exists and is on Summer House" so there is potential for more either from Hickman or others in DoX as it goes on
    But she didn't remove any spikes. For whatever reason Hep is speaking in Yoda talk, but it is very clear that Rachel has spikes on her armor still and Hep is wondering why. So them being there is indicative of something for Rachel. I don't know why people think she took them off when they are drawn on her in the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    But she didn't remove any spikes. For whatever reason Hep is speaking in Yoda talk, but it is very clear that Rachel has spikes on her armor still and Hep is wondering why. So them being there is indicative of something for Rachel. I don't know why people think she took them off when they are drawn on her in the scenes.
    I noticed that collar around Rachel's neck, that looks like a dog collar. Maybe I am wrong, but the whole outfit seems like she is struggling with the hound programming still, or that it is impacting her personality again like it did when she first arrived in the 616 universe years ago.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I noticed that collar around Rachel's neck, that looks like a dog collar. Maybe I am wrong, but the whole outfit seems like she is struggling with the hound programming still, or that it is impacting her personality again like it did when she first arrived in the 616 universe years ago.
    I think they pronounced more here but it's been there previously when she wore this costume. the ring was more of the zipper ring vs a dog collar ring. But you're not wrong it looks more dog collar-ish her than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Oh lol sorry I literally forgot about that when I was reading what other people here said. Nevermind that theory. I guess Rachel is just being "the tough chick" then.

She isn't on Vulcan level of crazy but they're portraying her as quiet, withdrawn, reserves of deep turbulence that she is holding back maybe

OBEY

Oh lol sorry I literally forgot about that when I was reading what other people here said. Nevermind that theory. I guess Rachel is just being "the tough chick" then.

She isn't on Vulcan level of crazy but they're portraying her as quiet, withdrawn, reserves of deep turbulence that she is holding back maybe
    My great hope is that if they decide to revisit the Dark Phoenix Saga that it is actually Rachel and not Jean that becomes Dark Phoenix. It would make for an interesting story where Jean has to struggle to save her daughter from being consumed by her anger and rage and the Phoenix Force.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    My great hope is that if they decide to revisit the Dark Phoenix Saga that it is actually Rachel and not Jean that becomes Dark Phoenix. It would make for an interesting story where Jean has to struggle to save her daughter from being consumed by her anger and rage and the Phoenix Force.
    Yeah I agree it suits Rachel better although didn't GOLD sort of set that up

OBEY

Yeah I agree it suits Rachel better although didn't GOLD sort of set that up
    With all the talk about Jean's uniform, it's going to be Jean who gets the Phoenix again. I honestly don't believe they are going to give it to Rachel, I just wish they would because I think Rachel is the best host for the Phoenix.

I would love for Rachel to get it, but honestly I don't think they have any plans for Rachel other than to exist. I guess yay! she gets to live with Scott and Jean so she's probably moderately happy even if we barely see her in comic again after X-Men #2. I guess I am glad she is alive and safe, I would like her to be part of a book, but at least they didn't kill her off or have her captured again.