Page 102 of 148 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2210
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is so sad how some people criticize Rachel but haven't actually read anything about her.
    she is a very different character that only has the same hair and power than Jean but some people think she is only Jean 2.0

From Leinil Yu's instangram
    Screenshot_20190908_104437.jpg
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

I don't like this type of her marks :-s

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is so sad how some people criticize Rachel but haven't actually read anything about her.
    she is a very different character that only has the same hair and power than Jean but some people think she is only Jean 2.0
    I am curious if they are going to continue from X-Force and have Rachel be a lot more militant and aggressive than she was in the past. There was this sense of her being over the whole letting the villains go philosophy and that it might be easier to just kill them outright. But yeah Rachel and Jean have distinctively different personalities. Poor Rachel she just wants her mom, on top of being an aggressive hothead with a huge temper.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    Is she taking a selfie with a tentacle?

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    I don't like this type of her marks :-s
    Here's a question!

IYHO, what should Rachel's Hound marks look like? It makes sense that they'd heal significantly, and that she'd mask them with telepathy for a significant period of time. Given that she's been in 616 and had access to their super-dermatology for years, what would you prefer the marks to be displayed as?

I like when they almost look like cute Naruto whiskers.

This is by Yu even, weird that he's drawing it differently now...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    I'm not Yu's biggest fan but she is looking good here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes, I prefer the marks that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

This is by Yu even, weird that he's drawing it differently now...

Me too : o

BANNED

Yeah, She's nothing like the Stepford Cuckoos...

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Yeah, She's nothing like the Stepford Cuckoos...
    seriously? Are you comparing Rachel with the Cuckoos? I ask

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    seriously? Are you comparing Rachel with the Cuckoos? I ask
    I was pointing to a clone being a clone which Rachel is not. Oh, wait... Sublime left Emma with enough unfertilized eggs just in case she decided to have children on her own in the future.
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-08-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Keep at it! I started playing in June and unlocked her in 2 months. I did buy the $100 Xmen pack
    I'm currently stuck at the 83% mark in terms of the Rise of the X-Men Epic Quest. Trying to farm black anti-matter sucks as I just got my 4th Tier 2 character (I have Captain America, Magneto, Sharon Rogers, and Hydro-Man) so I have been useless in World Boss battles. Also I was in an old alliance til yesterday with 5 people who didn't play anymore. Maybe that can help me get closer. I *MIGHT* have to do that hundo X-Men pack...

Also feel free to add me as a game friend. Revenant16 is my handle and Unworthy Thor is my icon.

Who is laying in on her this time? A lot of people like to criticize characters based on their likeness or one time appearance versus having a well rounded knowledge of a character. A lot like to ride Rachel as being a Jean derivative with no accomplishments and reason to exist. Uneducation is an issue especially on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Here's a question!

IYHO, what should Rachel's Hound marks look like? It makes sense that they'd heal significantly, and that she'd mask them with telepathy for a significant period of time. Given that she's been in 616 and had access to their super-dermatology for years, what would you prefer the marks to be displayed as?
    1) I think her hound marks should look most like her original ones, which are full face and small lines. I don't like the Wolverine & the X-Men houndmarks she was given, as they looked a lot like Loa's facial marks. And they went down her neck which made no sense whatsoever.
    2) I think that she should have her marks hidden or inactivated unless she is using her powers, and then they appear. Like in the most recent showing in X-Force when she was destroying **** and about to kill Stryfe. BUt when Wi-Fi talked her down, the houndmarks disappeared as she powered down.

Fantastic Member

it should be 3 lines on each side. 3 on the forehead and three on her chin