Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2210

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I did a couple rounds right when the update went live. Lost the first, won the second. Everything is just a mass clusterfuck of particle effects and nonsense (especially if Namor was picked for your team) that making out what is going on is difficult. Often victory comes down to random chance (or if you didn't have a player disconnect).
    I dont get how to win bc the two times I played, it looked like my team got the enemy down to 0 and it still ended in defeat. I hate that it costs energy to even play this game mode as it should be free especially since its in beta

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont get how to win bc the two times I played, it looked like my team got the enemy down to 0 and it still ended in defeat. I hate that it costs energy to even play this game mode as it should be free especially since its in beta
    The connection on it is spotty. What likely happened is your team de-synced from the other team, so they killed first, but you guys didn't get the memo right away. If you have people on Wi-Fi, it's hard. When you have multiple people on Wi-Fi, all with a connection that is still being beta tested to handle the crazy amount of effects going on, it turns into a slideshow.

The connection on it is spotty. What likely happened is your team de-synced from the other team, so they killed first, but you guys didn't get the memo right away. If you have people on Wi-Fi, it's hard. When you have multiple people on Wi-Fi, all with a connection that is still being beta tested to handle the crazy amount of effects going on, it turns into a slideshow.
    Are you stuck not being able to add x-gene's to Kitty? I added my daily one that I get through the pack I bought, but I can't add any other X-Gene packs to Kitty! It's going to take ages being limited to only the 20 pack every day. I wonder if they are going to add some way to earn Kitty's X-Gene's at some point. Quentin takes regular X-Gene packs.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Are you stuck not being able to add x-gene's to Kitty? I added my daily one that I get through the pack I bought, but I can't add any other X-Gene packs to Kitty! It's going to take ages being limited to only the 20 pack every day. I wonder if they are going to add some way to earn Kitty's X-Gene's at some point. Quentin takes regular X-Gene packs.
    Premium X-characters can only have the premium selectors used on them. Regular X-genes dont count. Fortunately Quentin isnt a premium character so I will use one of my selectors on him

Im holding off on buying Kitty and Rachel till I read more about how they actually perform and are worth it. I have to say Rachel seems fun with great skills an animations from what I played with of her in the practice mode

Thanks. Thats a mess. I was hoping to use this to get some harder to get X-genes but that doesnt seem like a viable option. Its also deterred me from getting Rachel's package bc it would be a waste of money since the mode isnt working properly. I see Netmarble getting alot of complaints from people. Dont charge for things that are broken and you know is broken
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-10-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yay, I had enough crystals to get Rachel, she is T1 when you first get her and level 1. I am not sure how the danger room bonuses work, I'll figure it out as I go. Lol, I used all my exp tickets to get her to level 38, and I got her mastery to 4 with the mkran crystals I had. I also got Kitty too, but I don't have enough x-genes to do much with her at all, so I'll just level her to 40 and park her until I get more X-Genes.

So Emma and Rachel as my core team, lol!
    What are your thoughts on Rachel so far? Did she meet your expectations?

I did a couple rounds right when the update went live. Lost the first, won the second. Everything is just a mass clusterfuck of particle effects and nonsense (especially if Namor was picked for your team) that making out what is going on is difficult. Often victory comes down to random chance (or if you didn't have a player disconnect).
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I finally tried it. I achieved one victory only for the game to crash on my second attempt. Also Namor really does make everything a mess.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 09-10-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    lol I am at work, I took her into two level 60+ dailies with Emma running the team so she could feed xp into her. I'll try her out later when I get home, I just wanted to give Rachel some XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hmmm it says I cannot send you a friend request. I'll try again after the update.
    Askani what's your handle in MFF?

Lol, I am picky about who I add as friends so I might have rejected you without thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

Yeah, I know what you mean. I finally tried it. I achieved one victory only for the game to crash on my second attempt. Also Namor really does make everything a mess.
    Welp, I lost all three of my matches today. Latest won I led the team in damage, and used my exclusive skill 28 times.

Well, the good side of getting Rachel to T-2: People quit so often that you'll almost always have highest DPS and most skill used, so getting the points to unlock her T-2 is a breeze. I did it in seven matches.

BANNED

Is it wrong to mention how funny it is, given the treatment Marvel gave her through the years, the fact that MFF Rachel has a specific resistance to mind control debuffs?
    I couldn't help but giggle when I saw it.

Also, I still need to give Danger Room a test run. People were complaining so much about bugs that I felt like I shouldn't do it today.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Is it wrong to mention how funny it is, given the treatment Marvel gave her through the years, the fact that MFF Rachel has a specific resistance to mind control debuffs?

Also, I still need to give Danger Room a test run. People were complaining so much about bugs that I felt like I shouldn't do it today.
    It really needs tuning. Connections aren't great. Leavers are constant. Particle effects slow the game to a crawl (...NAMOR!!!!!). And that gameplay just doesn't feel rewarding. It's really ambiguous if you're doing well or not.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It is so sad. Not even not telepaths are mind controlled that much

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

To be honest I won't be able to play for a long time (really busy with studies)
    Does she have any cool interaction or synergy with Jean, Scott or Cable?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    To be honest I won't be able to play for a long time (really busy with studies)
    Does she have any cool interaction or synergy with Jean, Scott or Cable?
    Sadly, no team pairing with Cable, though she has "Future Family" with Jean and Scott, "Present and Future Marvel Girl" with Jean, and "Highest Order Psi" with Jean and QQQ.