Page 87 of 148 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2210

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    I kinda wish she would show up on Fallen Angels. Wifi was let off too easy for killing Cable. Hope is not as forgiving.
    But really what can she do? He's still the same man who'll become her dad. And be mad at her dad as a teenager for committing suicide?The whole thing is a bigger mess than the O5.

Incredible Member

Now that we know that she will be in X-Men for atleast one story arc, any predictions on what she will be doing?
    Will he go with the usual mind control or coma or getting jobbed route or will she be doing anything useful.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope some family stuff, the entire group (plus Logan) is family. Her relationship with the summers maybe the entire reason of why she is there.

Rachel's reunion with Uncle Gabe should be interesting to say the least

I didn't like Vulcan there, so much trouble for a character that almost doesn't exist or interact with the other.
    He is also crazy and treated all the others so bad. Why would he even be there?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I didn't like Vulcan there, so much trouble for a character that almost doesn't exist or interact with the other.
    bc he's a Summers with significant ties and potential but has been underutilized especially with the X-men. I dont feel his story arc got proper resolution and they did absolutely nothing with he and Cyclops.. He should have returned ages ago

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc he's a Summers with significant ties and potential but has been underutilized especially with the X-men. I dont feel his story arc got proper resolution and they did absolutely nothing with he and Cyclops.. He should have returned ages ago
    Agreed. I think there is SO MUCH more than what we got the first time around with his character. He has the making of an anti-hero or a solid re-occuring threat given the right treatment. They definitely didn't flesh out enough between him and Scott, and I don't even think he got enough with Alex while they were fighting. Then there is Rachel and Corsair too. Lots of ripeness to choose from.

And yeah, the second the brought Black Bolt he should have been close behind. While I get that people didn't like how his character was shoehorned into history, his underdeveloped mental state and character has potential.

Incredible Member

He could be a villain or might be suffering from memory loss. Either way it seems that his role would be relatively minor so I guess he would just be an illusion or a memory for Scott,Alex and Corsair to bond over

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    He could be a villain or might be suffering from memory loss. Either way it seems that his role would be relatively minor so I guess he would just be an illusion or a memory for Scott,Alex and Corsair to bond over
    I hope so. I mean we finally have all these characters in one place but it is unknown how long it will last. I feel like resurrecting and redeeming Vulcan could be done elsewhere and could be a waste of an opportunity like this.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Probably for the same reason Black Tom is in X-force and Apocalypse (!) is in Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Probably for the same reason Black Tom is in X-force and Apocalypse (!) is in Excalibur.
    The reason being that they wanted a villain on those teams? (i could be wrong)
    Those were weird additions too. I hope they do something interesting
    (sorry for derailing this again)

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The reason being that they wanted a villain on those teams? (i could be wrong)
    Those were weird additions too. I hope they do something interesting
    (sorry for derailing this again)
    We have ho idea how HoX and P10 end yet, could be that something forces all mutants, even the worst of the worst, to band together.

I hope so. I mean we finally have all these characters in one place but it is unknown how long it will last. I feel like resurrecting and redeeming Vulcan could be done elsewhere and could be a waste of an opportunity like this.
    where else? Vulcan's relevance is to the Summers family. This is where their at so it makes the most sense to reintroduce him here. Him coming back in any of the other announced books would be a big WTF

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    where else? Vulcan's relevance is to the Summers family. This is where their at so it makes the most sense to reintroduce him here. Him coming back in any of the other announced books would be a big WTF
    Unless it was in an Inhuman book, it would make no sense other than in the X-line. This is the perfect opportunity. And like all characters, you roll the die when a new writer gets them or introduces them. Hickman is writing this book, so I think he's going to make sure it feels right especially if this is the first arc of X-Men. It will allow some good interaction as Rachel and Alex have the most with Gabriel, while Jean and Nate have none.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Extermination was a terrible mistake, come to my TED talk to hear more!
    Is this going to be a thread? Cuz i'm here for it