Page 117 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2210
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    And the "Stop hounding me" is pretty accurate.
    I hadn't seen that. Good catch lol

I actually enjoy playing Rachel in future fight on Villain Siege and World Boss. Her healing/recovery is really good and I only have to switch her out occasionally to give her a break.

I am still not doing max level World Boss though, I am not far in my progression yet.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I find it hilarious that she is so powerful against mind control in this game, whereas she's a puppet in the comics. It's the case of a time where the video games got it more right than the comics.

Rachel should be a beast in any medium. She’s like Nate Grey, but with twice as many X chromosomes and cosmic firebird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Rachel should be a beast in any medium. She’s like Nate Grey, but with twice as many X chromosomes and cosmic firebird stuff.
    You'd think, right? But people (writers) mostly think she's only good for mind control stories. Or because she's so powerful she's used as a prop to make others seem more like a threat or better. Other telepaths, villains, etc. So she's been written incosistently. She can scan the minds of the entire planet without any assistance in one book, but in the month in a different book she has trouble locating Wolverine with the use of Cerebro (even though she has an established psi-link with him).

What are Rachel's big feats without the PF?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    lol, she took a full hit from Mjolner from Thor and she just laughed it off.

I would also say when she tapped into her full potential and destroyed ever nannite Sentinel in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, she took a full hit from Mjolner from Thor and she just laughed it off.

I would also say when she tapped into her full potential and destroyed ever nannite Sentinel in New York.
    AvX jumped into my head as well but they sure jobbed Thor throughout that arc, not that it takes anything away from her.

The other thing that I can think of was her turning herself into a dinosaur. Horrible but it showed a level of molecular TK that most havent

Which storyline was that?

AvX jumped into my head as well but they sure jobbed Thor throughout that arc, not that it takes anything away from her.

The other thing that I can think of was her turning herself into a dinosaur. Horrible but it showed a level of molecular TK that most havent

Which storyline was that?
    The Sentinel one, that was in Gold. Rachel also went deep into her psyche and found out she was holding herself back because she as afraid of her full potential, afraid that with all the darkness inside her from her time as a hound that if she used her full power she would kill people. Once she broke through that fear she unleashed a psychic blast that fired every nanite Sentinel in the state of New York.

So I would say the following:
    - scanning the minds of everyone on the planet at the same time with no aid (WatX)
    - sending her astral form through the galaxy unaided (X-Men Legacy)
    - switching the minds of Kate and Kitty Pryde from a different reality (Uncanny X-Men 141)
    - changing her genome to be a Ha'kkua (Uncanny Reloaded era)
    - Creating a black hole (Uncanny Reloaded era)
    - Levitating Providence unaided for a period of time (Cable & Deadpool)
    - her combined TH and TP attack on Thor (AvX)
    - the nannite attack (Gold)
    - going one on one with Xavier for longer than most (AvX)
    - creating micronuclear explosions against Korvus in their first meeting

Some people/posters feel that anything that she did during the last major Claremont run (Reloaded) don't count as she had the Phoenix iconography over her eye and Jean shadow form even though she didn't have the PF and wasn't connected to it. But when asked about some of the feats or character development Jean had earlier in Uncanny when she had the same things, they say she didn't have the PF. I include them as it was made explicitly clear that Rachel did not have the PF, especially since she had exhibited some of them before Jean died with the PF.
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 09-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So I would say the following:
    - scanning the minds of everyone on the planet at the same time with no aid (WatX)
    - sending her astral form through the galaxy unaided (X-Men Legacy)
    - switching the minds of Kate and Kitty Pryde from a different reality (Uncanny X-Men 141)
    - changing her genome to be a Ha'kkua (Uncanny Reloaded era)
    - Creating a black hole (Uncanny Reloaded era)
    - Levitating Providence unaided for a period of time (Cable & Deadpool)
    - her combined TH and TP attack on Thor (AvX)
    - the nannite attack (Gold)
    - going one on one with Xavier for longer than most (AvX)
    - creating micronuclear explosions against Korvus in their first meeting

Some people/posters feel that anything that she did during the last major Claremont run (Reloaded) don't count as she had the Phoenix iconography over her eye and Jean shadow form even though she didn't have the PF and wasn't connected to it. But when asked about some of the feats or character development Jean had earlier in Uncanny when she had the same things, they say she didn't have the PF. I include them as it was made explicitly clear that Rachel did not have the PF, especially since she had exhibited some of them before Jean died with the PF.
    oh yeah, I forgot that one, no cerebro, just meditating in the sky and analyzing everyone.

I really want Rachel in this costume again.

Im shocked they even put Rachel in that cosume with long hair no less considering Jean had a similar look at the same time and was also sporting orange power energy

lol, I am not even sure which of them used that look first. Rachel may have. Of course Jean had rocked the red and gold before.

Rachel was drawn to look younger and her hair isn't as full as Jean's. Her Phoenix has stylized flame wings that are jagged rather than straight. There are slight differences.