Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
And Rogue. She is closer to Betsy but Rogue is a good friend to Rachel too. I think Excalibur has more of a draw for ray, especially if they are bringing back the Warwolves.

Possibly, but I think if Emma were to not be in play Rachel would be able to pinch hit as the tp person for the team for an arc. I don't want this to devolve into a Rachel comes in for Storm only thing.

Exactly. I'm down more for Marauders than Excalibur for Ray at the mo. plus I would love to see her interact with Apocalypse, which she has never done in this timeline.
I don't want her switching in and out but at the moment beggars can't be choosers. I'll settle for anything. I like the idea of her and Apocalypse interacting though. That could be interesting. I would still rather her be on the Marauders. I just feel it's a better suited book for her. Excalibur at the moment feels like the book with the lest amount of direction. There seems to be things pulling all over the place. Except for maybe X-Men which seems to be all over the place as well.