Page 137 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2210

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Where did they reveal that blink and Paige are joining team?
    Bling!, not Blink

Fantastic Member

I think after tomorrow she will find her way onto a book. If not I would like to see her almost be like an ambassador outside of the mutant homeland to the larger super groups. Be interesting to see her interaction with the Fantastic Four and Avengers. Would we all lose our minds if we discover they kept the code name because she was getting her own title? lol. I was so hopeful that X-Men was going to be the Summers family book. Now that seems to have just really been for the first couple of issues I kind of hope it levels off like that after the new status quo has been firmly established.

Fantastic Member

Don't expect too much from this issue lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Don't expect too much from this issue lol.
    I'm not.... but I can hope

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I'm not.... but I can hope
    It's pretty much Scott taking Rachel and Nathan camping. The personality we got from Rachel is that she likes gently teasing her father and brother a bit, but overall they were portrayed as a loving family. No indication of what happens next for Rachel, but obviously Nathan is going to Fallen Angels after this camping trip!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

We now know Rachel was among the telepaths that were imprinting the Krakoan language to mutants as they entered the island. Hickman's Rachel and Jean have some commonalities so far, he has them mainly use their telepathy. Rachel did seemingly use TK but you couldn't really tell what she was doing when she was fighting the monsters.

I did like Rachel overall in this issue. It is good to see the summers family be happy since they are usually almost always facing hard times and a lot of drama.

BANNED

I loved Scott and Rachel here.

She should bully Nate more. I can’t believe he gave that poor albino twink a grenade.

The Red Dragon

Im sorry Rachel fans that she got Hickman’ed. And sounds or acts nothing like she should have.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Im sorry Rachel fans that she got Hickman’ed. And sounds or acts nothing like she should have.
    I dunno, she was okay to me. except forgetting to bridge communication in the heat of battle, but maybe she's bad at multi-tasking? i liked the issue a lot actually, despite cable being a weirdo, and personally can't wait for scott to take rachel to chandilar hawaii.

Fantastic Member

Its a missed opportunity to not include Jean. She could’ve prepared them some sandwiches.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I loved this!
    Rachel finally interacting with her family as she should
    Hope they don't forget about those promised vacations.

Fantastic Member

After all the brainwashing and torture she has experience the past couple of years, it’s refreshing to see her interact and spend some quality time with her family. Judging by their current dynamic, I could envision Rachel saving Cable’s reckless butt in Fallen Angels.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    After all the brainwashing and torture she has experience the past couple of years, it’s refreshing to see her interact and spend some quality time with her family. Judging by their current dynamic, I could envision Rachel saving Cable’s reckless butt in Fallen Angels.
    Yes, it Cable is impulsive. I loved Rachel bullying him. Leave the wholesome sister for adult Cable

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I loved this!
    Rachel finally interacting with her family as she should
    Hope they don't forget about those promised vacations.
    This is the sole reason why I loved this issue. The interaction that's been a long time coming. Is the dialog perfect? No, but it's the fact that it happened in the first place is why it's important. It was nice to see Rachel not be alone. Remember the girl who cried about never being able to exist in this reality? How alone she always felt. Well, now she has a place to call home and a family to annoy her. It's really gratifying to see.