I honestly don't know that I expect her to appear in issue 3 (the first Ahab issue in X-Force), and I don't know how much of a role she'll play. Looking solely on her performance and panelage in Extermination as a hound, she literally appeared in 4 panels in the last 3 issues: 1 standing in the shadow behind Ahab in #3, one floating in the background when Ahab attacks Searebro in #4, one where she is actually using her powers against Jean in #5, and then her distance shot with Ahab teleporting in #5. She had no lines after she was impaled with the harpoon back in issue 2. Almost every other X-Man turned hound had dialogue. Granted it might have been the same thing but still, nothing from her...his most favorite and vicious hound.

I think they are going to keep her as a hound for a long time, as it seems that regressive treatment is what the editors and writers want. It's sad that when people are commenting on her status now they say things like, "and has fulfilled her journey as becoming the thing she was always meant to be: a hound." It's like saying, yeah this assault survivor has had an interesting life but they are back to being beaten in a relationship so they fulfilled their life's journey....

So yeah, she might show up. But I don't agree fully with Rachel going with Ahab was the sole reason Wi-Fi cares. As the new time peacekeeper he has a vested interest in preventing Ahab from gathering power and mucking up the timeline. Rachel is the decorative flower on the cake added last minute.