Page 100 of 148 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2210

If someone is interested to add me in the game. Just pm me!
    Also, I can't wait to see her skillset, hoping for the best.
    I imagine we can afford Rachel in 3 ways: with a package (Emma Frost/Bobby Drake), with the daily subscription (but I have the feeling that is going to be Kitty) or with the dimensional rift.
    oooooor with a epic quest.
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    I imagine we can afford Rachel in 3 ways: with a package (Emma Frost/Bobby Drake), with the daily subscription (but I have the feeling that is going to be Kitty) or with the dimensional rift.
    I hope she's easily obtainable. I can't believe we're getting a playable Rachel!

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Oh my god!! Is this true? I played this game from the beginning, it was difficult to get Jean, I could never imagine that they could put Rachel, I hope they make a beautiful teaser and put on another suit soon because I don't like the prestige suit too much, when I have it I will show you captures! but then ... is it confirmed or is it a fanmade?
    Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    They make the more powerful characters harder to get and of the 3, I think Kitty will be the weakest, hence the free one. If I had a guess

Kitty - Dimension Rift
    Quentin - X-gene subscription
    Rachel - Crystals like Iceman

Im fine with Prestige look bc it looks better in this game than the books

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The current rumor (which has been right in the past) is that the costumes this update are:

Phoenix Five costumes for the P5
    Mr and Mrs X costumes for Rogue and Gambit.
    Being the newest big character, Kitty may get a costume as well.
    I guess they do have all of them in now, huh? Seems rather early to give Namor a costume though

I have about 5K crystals so I can afford to get about 2 in this update depending on who
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-02-2019 at 06:26 AM.

BANNED

Namor feels like he was made to be improved with an uniform. His whole kit feels like he belongs in the first X-Men update. Cyclops, Rogue and Magik are in dire need of improvements, so I'll welcome new uniforms for them.

Rachel will certainly be a native tier 2 character, probably on the same level as Cable or pre tier 3 Jean. I'm wondering whether she'll get the tier 3 or will it be given to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Namor feels like he was made to be improved with an uniform. His whole kit feels like he belongs in the first X-Men update. Cyclops, Rogue and Magik are in dire need of improvements, so I'll welcome new uniforms for them.

Rachel will certainly be a native tier 2 character, probably on the same level as Cable or pre tier 3 Jean. I'm wondering whether she'll get the tier 3 or will it be given to someone else.
    She won't get T-3. I don't think anyone is getting T-3 this update.

BANNED

She won't get T-3. I don't think anyone is getting T-3 this update.
    I dunno man, they've been rolling out one T3 per update without fail. While Rachel might not be it, I think there will be one here. Remember when they knew they couldn't give T3 to one of the freaking Spidey villains and just stuck Strange there?
    I'm just hoping we get more than 3 characters this time and Kitty is good in case she's free. Rachel is already set up to be a mini Jean or a Cable with mind damage.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I dunno man, they've been rolling out one T3 per update without fail. While Rachel might not be it, I think there will be one here. Remember when they knew they couldn't give T3 to one of the freaking Spidey villains and just stuck Strange there?
    I'm just hoping we get more than 3 characters this time and Kitty is good in case she's free. Rachel is already set up to be a mini Jean or a Cable with mind damage.
    If they T-3 someone, Kitty is the most likely option, being the more popular characters because of the movies. But it wouldn't surprise me if they gave T-3 to someone like Storm.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She looks amazing!
    (EDwAnm4U0AA9d9F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She looks amazing!
    (EDwAnm4U0AA9d9F.jpg
    Her move set looks solid. Definitely picking her up ASAP.

Thank god her name is Rachel Summers and not Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thank god her name is Rachel Summers and not Prestige
    She's Rachel Summers? Not Rachel Grey. I don't quite agree with the name change, but it was still canon. Though I'll take either over Prestige.

She's Rachel Summers? Not Rachel Grey. I don't quite agree with the name change, but it was still canon. Though I'll take either over Prestige.

Yep. I dont know how Hickman views her but she was Rachel Summers in X-Force so thats her most recent canon name

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is weird, when I became a fan she already was Rachel Grey for more or less a decade. That's how I met her and it is strange to me to call her Rachel Summers.

Neither name is wrong. Given that she is a redhead with TK/TP, she doesn't show anything from Scott and all from Jean, so being called Summers could point to her connection to Scott and Nathan. But she herself changed her name for logical and story reasons, to honor Jean, so it is fine too.

She was called Prestige on the big cast splash despite having her old Bendis era Marvel Girl costume on the cover to X-Men #1. Of course, Jean has gone back to being Marvel Girl. I think using the civilian name was just a way to get around the fact she has multiple codenames. Isn't Jean the same? They both share both Marvel Girl and Phoenix, so using those two names doesn't make sense. Miles Morales usually uses his civilian name in video games for the same reason, his only codename, Spider-Man, being shared with another character.

As for the surname, well, think about it. No need to honour Jean now she's alive again. That's also why Kitty assigned her a new codename when X-Men Gold started.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-06-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She was called Prestige on the big cast splash despite having her old Bendis era Marvel Girl costume on the cover to X-Men #1. Of course, Jean has gone back to being Marvel Girl. I think using the civilian name was just a way to get around the fact she has multiple codenames. Isn't Jean the same? They both share both Marvel Girl and Phoenix, so using those two names doesn't make sense. Miles Morales usually uses his civilian name in video games for the same reason, his only codename, Spider-Man, being shared with another character.

As for the surname, well, think about it. No need to honour Jean now she's alive again. That's also why Kitty assigned her a new codename when X-Men Gold started.
    Jean wasnt alive when Gold started