Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2210
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Not sure if this is from a cover or interiors but there is something with her and her dad and brother
    XMen-min.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Not sure if this is from a cover or interiors but there is something with her and her dad and brother
    XMen-min.jpg
    I saw that too, thanks for posting it. She does look a bit better in this picture, I just wish they would ditch the dog collar, I hate those constant callbacks to her history as a hound!

It will be nice to see her active with Scott and Nathan, but I really hope she gets some interaction with Jean eventually.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I just wish they would ditch the dog collar, I hate those constant callbacks to her history as a hound!

I really hope she gets some interaction with Jean eventually.
    I agree on both points. The collar just feeks wrong to me
    and she needs to interact more with Jean, I feel that if they did more people would notice their differences and stop treating Rachel as a replacement

Fantastic Member

I think that's one of the best recent depictions of Rachel I have seen. She looks great in that new image. I don't mind the hound markings and the collar. It speaks to her very different past. We are so keen to have her accepted as something more then a Jean clone but when something reminds us of her very different history we don't like it. I'm not saying all but some. I like it. It's different and in keeping with her history.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I agree on both points. The collar just feeks wrong to me
    and she needs to interact more with Jean, I feel that if they did more people would notice their differences and stop treating Rachel as a replacement
    Agreed on both. But the collar things is strange as she had that ring on the outfit before, but it was more like a zipper head than a collar. maybe Yu decided after two years of subjugation she should wear a collar?

Her hair looks really good in that preview image. Even with the collar, I still really like that outfit. The best thing she's worn since Excalibur.

Fantastic Member

Has this been posted here yet? If not wanted to share: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QkW_rF...d=3j8tqncj2aok

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    Has this been posted here yet? If not wanted to share: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QkW_rF...d=3j8tqncj2aok
    I can't wait till he finishes coloring it. He based it off Rachel's Excalibur period. I think he said he is animating by hand so it was painstaking to do that short scene.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    en gif

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    en gif
    This reminds me of the Xavier Protocols with Jean (and Logan). When Jean transformed into Phoenix she had that look, movement and hair flow.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This reminds me of the Xavier Protocols with Jean (and Logan). When Jean transformed into Phoenix she had that look, movement and hair flow.
    I don't ever recall seeing Jean in a hound type outfit except for during an C-Men comic when they were against Tullamore Vogue. Can you tell me which issue or series you are referring to? I remember the Xavier protocols from Excalibur and the Onslaught era but I don't remember seeing Jean like that.

Incredible Member

It's Sailor Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I don't ever recall seeing Jean in a hound type outfit except for during an C-Men comic when they were against Tullamore Vogue. Can you tell me which issue or series you are referring to? I remember the Xavier protocols from Excalibur and the Onslaught era but I don't remember seeing Jean like that.
    No, not the costume and not a book. It was a short animated that never got picked up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No, not the costume and not a book. It was a short animated that never got picked up.
    Ah. That's a shame I would have liked to have seen that. I might have to have a look around and see if I can find that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Ah. That's a shame I would have liked to have seen that. I might have to have a look around and see if I can find that.
    Yes, look around, you may be able to find it. Jean is in her tv gold/blue costume, then changes into Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, then back to Jean. Good TK action.