Page 142 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2210
    Fantastic Member

I wasn't a fan of how she was treated in Extermination for sure. Hope got more panel time then Rachel even though it was arguably Cable's death that left her open to Ahab's influence once more. I think over the past couple of months we were all hopeful with the exception of a few that Rachel would get time in X-Men but that doesn't seem to be happening. Though I did see a preview for I think it was X-Men 8 were Cyclops goes off into Shi'ar space to get the new mutants back.... perhaps her knowledge of the Shi'ar and space will allow a writer to have her tag along. I Think the Red Annual is the exact way to write Jean and Rachel. Those panels of them together and the brief fight with black bolt is everything the relationship between teh two should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I wasn't a fan of how she was treated in Extermination for sure. Hope got more panel time then Rachel even though it was arguably Cable's death that left her open to Ahab's influence once more. I think over the past couple of months we were all hopeful with the exception of a few that Rachel would get time in X-Men but that doesn't seem to be happening. Though I did see a preview for I think it was X-Men 8 were Cyclops goes off into Shi'ar space to get the new mutants back.... perhaps her knowledge of the Shi'ar and space will allow a writer to have her tag along. I Think the Red Annual is the exact way to write Jean and Rachel. Those panels of them together and the brief fight with black bolt is everything the relationship between teh two should be.
    I think you meant Exterminated. Rachel got more panel time in Extermination as Hope didnt appear except for a very brief cameo at the end

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think you meant Exterminated. Rachel got more panel time in Extermination as Hope didnt appear except for a very brief cameo at the end
    You are right but I was also referring to a one shot that focused on Hope's grief and how Jean helped her through it.

Fantastic Member

I love that pic every time I see it.

Anyone notice the subtle shout to former Excalibur members including Rachel in Excalibur today? I know I maybe stretching but is there something brewing there? They already reintroduced another former Excalibur member at the end of it today as well. Or am I being to optimistic again?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I love that pic every time I see it.

Anyone notice the subtle shout to former Excalibur members including Rachel in Excalibur today? I know I maybe stretching but is there something brewing there? They already reintroduced another former Excalibur member at the end of it today as well. Or am I being to optimistic again?
    I don't read Excalibur.
    What happened? anything related to Rachel?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't read Excalibur.
    What happened? anything related to Rachel?
    LOL...he said including Rachel, in the post you quoted. She was listed in the data pages as an Otherworld asset, so it stands to reason that she may be recruited in a future issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...he said including Rachel, in the post you quoted. She was listed in the data pages as an Otherworld asset, so it stands to reason that she may be recruited in a future issue
    Cool!
    I hope she gets at least a cameo at some point. I disliked gold but at least she was a regular on there, now she is nowhere.

Fantastic Member

Cool!
    I hope she gets at least a cameo at some point. I disliked gold but at least she was a regular on there, now she is nowhere.
    I am consciously optimistic.

fan art Jean Grey (x-factor) with Rachel Baby

https://twitter.com/ahzrukhals/statu...08829245865985

Last edited by juan678; 12-10-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Oh that's a great pic of Jean and baby Ray.

Really not feeling this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

This is so cute!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

This is so cute!
    What could have been..... le sigh.

I hope that we see more of Rachel moving forward. I think it would be nice to see her be brought in for some Excalibur stuff given that Brian has been captured and she does have experience in the Otherworld. Not ongoing but for an issue or two.

Hopefully we'll see more of her in X-Men or some of the other titles this coming year. Anything would be better than 2017-2019.

Fantastic Member

That is so cute and I always did love that costume on Jean. I echo the other sentiments, what could have been