Page 28 of 148 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    we need a "make Rachel great again" movement

Attachment 80133
    I love those. I think one of my most random fav scenes of her are from the first couple of pages of X-Men Annual 14 when she's eating a hamburger and takes out the robbers with that weird sombrero-like hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I love those. I think one of my most random fav scenes of her are from the first couple of pages of X-Men Annual 14 when she's eating a hamburger and takes out the robbers with that weird sombrero-like hat on.
    ....and then she senses adult Franklin, loved that issue.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

....and then she senses adult Franklin, loved that issue.
    I am not super big on any ships, but I kind of wouldn't mind if the 616 Franklin got aged up and started pursuing a relationship with Rachel. It might be interesting to see the Richards and Summers families pulled together again by a romance between Rachel and Franklin. Lol, Reed would be so completely paranoid that if Rachel and Franklin got married and had children that their children would destroy the planet.

I am not super big on any ships, but I kind of wouldn't mind if Prime Valeria got aged up and started pursuing a relationship with Rachel. It might be interesting to see the Richards and Summers families pulled together again by a romance between Rachel and Valeria. Lol, Reed would be so completely paranoid that if Rachel and Valeria got married and had children that their children would destroy the planet.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am not super big on any ships, but I kind of wouldn't mind if the 616 Franklin got aged up and started pursuing a relationship with Rachel. It might be interesting to see the Richards and Summers families pulled together again by a romance between Rachel and Franklin. Lol, Reed would be so completely paranoid that if Rachel and Franklin got married and had children that their children would destroy the planet.
    I don't know if Rachel+Franklin will ever be possible in the 616 universe but what I enjoyed about it was the intertwining of 2 great corners of the marvel universe and the meeting of legacies, I have to confess I really did enjoy "days of future present" when I was younger.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I am not super big on any ships, but I kind of wouldn't mind if Prime Valeria got aged up and started pursuing a relationship with Rachel. It might be interesting to see the Richards and Summers families pulled together again by a romance between Rachel and Valeria. Lol, Reed would be so completely paranoid that if Rachel and Valeria got married and had children that their children would destroy the planet.
    POWER LESBIAN CHILDREN. Rachel can literally make the babies in her and they would be moar powerful than Hyperstorm. Hypersubaru!!!!

BANNED

POWER LESBIAN CHILDREN. Rachel can literally make the babies in her and they would be moar powerful than Hyperstorm. Hypersubaru!!!!
    Well,valarie is not a mutant,is she??

Ok I like this. Since I still secretly ship Rachel and Kitty, I am open to Rachel and Valeria as an alternative. Let's start a petition to make Rachel a lesbian going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Ok I like this. Since I still secretly ship Rachel and Kitty, I am open to Rachel and Valeria as an alternative. Let's start a petition to make Rachel a lesbian going forward.
    oooh I always saw Rachel like a Bisexual warrior from a terminator-like future

If I ever did a cosplay costume, it would be that hat. But I'm pretty sure most people would just think I was crazy.

My headcannon is that Rachel only dated girls when she went to college between Cable and her return to the X-Men.

I so hope she is an ongoing series this fall, I am a bit worried that they are going to dump her into the future and leave her there.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There are many people who ship Rachel and Kitty, and it makes sense i know but it's just that every writer wants to pair kitty with someone they like, she has become a trainwreck when it comes to romantic relationships.

If she were to be with a girl i don't think Marvel would try kitty. Knowing them it would be tons of drama and probably ruin a beautiful friendship. Maybe Laura, that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There are many people who ship Rachel and Kitty, and it makes sense i know but it's just that every writer wants to pair kitty with someone they like, she has become a trainwreck when it comes to romantic relationships.

If she were to be with a girl i don't think Marvel would try kitty. Knowing them it would be tons of drama and probably ruin a beautiful friendship. Maybe Laura, that would be cool
    I agree, I love the idea of Rachel and Kitty, but story wise it doesn't work well. I wouldn't mind Rachel pairing up with someone else, and Laura would be a good choice. Haha, that would be funny, Scott's daughter and Logan's daughter dating, think of all the wonderful delicious parental drama.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Well,valarie is not a mutant,is she??
    She doesn't need to be. Rachel could easily manipulate Valeria's eggs and turn them into sperm and impregnate herself with them. If she can turn herself into a dinosaur, she can do that.

Same. As a kid I always thought her and Bobby would be a great couple (the fire and ice look, her being the daughter of his closest friends, etc). I still think she prefers men but wouldn't say no to a willing woman (kinda like Storm).

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

GOD NO to Kitty. And Kurt. And any of her best friends. Honestly if we're going to ship ladies for her it should be Laura, Yana, or Valeria. For men, I'd still be down to see a Red Lotus or Iron Fist combo. But get her dating out of the X-Men if at all possible.

GOD NO to Kitty. And Kurt. And any of her best friends. Honestly if we're going to ship ladies for her it should be Laura, Yana, or Valeria. For men, I'd still be down to see a Red Lotus or Iron Fist combo. But get her dating out of the X-Men if at all possible.
    I had wanted Rachel and Magik to happen for a long time now. Kitty's reaction alone would make it worth it.