Page 78 of 148 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2210
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm theorizing that it's her own power, and she's raging so it very fiery. As of right now she hasn't been in contact with the Phoenix Force so she wouldn't have it. Plus it's currently under Aaron's control so I don't think it's an option.
    Some people think Askani had a Phoenix piece but I don't understand where it(this theory) comes from. For me Askani lost PF a long time ago. I don't think Askani merged with Rachel too. What I'm thinking is what happened is a transferral of experience between the 2 versions of Ray and not a merge of their minds because Ray asked what happened here so if she merged with Askani's consciousness she should already be knew it. Ray accessed her full potential in the process. I'll just hope she will use her power like an Omega mutant this time.

She had the Phoenix when she went to the future. Lost most of it in the fight with Diamanda Nero. When she returned she only had that fragment, which got boosted by the blue echo. Then she lost both. Now regained the Reload fragment.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm theorizing that it's her own power, and she's raging so it very fiery. As of right now she hasn't been in contact with the Phoenix Force so she wouldn't have it. Plus it's currently under Aaron's control so I don't think it's an option.
    I hope it is her own power, she really needs to have a badass moment of her own after being treated so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope it is her own power, she really needs to have a badass moment of her own after being treated so bad.
    It really is time, I don't remember the last time she was all powerful

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She got a power upgrade in Gold....LOL

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She had the Phoenix when she went to the future. Lost most of it in the fight with Diamanda Nero. When she returned she only had that fragment, which got boosted by the blue echo. Then she lost both. Now regained the Reload fragment.
    She lost access when she fought Diamanda. She held onto vestigal power, only using it when necessary (like to anchor Scott and Jean in the future). So this Mother Askani has no PF. Also When Rachel was rescued by Cable she had no Phoenix Force. Just the iconography. Similar to how Jean used the Phoenix iconography and name but didn't have access right after Rachel asked her to take the name back. Rachel only regained access when she got the Echo, and then lost it when Hope was pulling the fragments together.

Currently she does not have any.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    For me, it was during AvX when she was trouncing Avengers and they targeted her for her threat level.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She got a power upgrade in Gold....LOL
    Right! I forgot she could use her telepathy to speak to someone outside of the same room for the first time. I was so proud that she learned how to do that.

Spectacular Member

My wish for Rachel is for the after situation in HoX/PoX, I want her all powerful and competent this time with a good writter/-ing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Going forward...I would love for her to shine as her own individual being rather than 'Jean's Daughter' or a 'Phoenix Avatar'. That's why I approve of the Mother Askani direction. Of all the Rachel iterations, that one felt the most different and separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Going forward...I would love for her to shine as her own individual being rather than 'Jean's Daughter' or a 'Phoenix Avatar'. That's why I approve of the Mother Askani direction. Of all the Rachel iterations, that one felt the most different and separate.
    Agreed. I would love for her to have absorbed the memories of Mother Askani (her skillset, fighting techniques) and use them for herself. It would elevate her, and move her out of other people's shadows. She needs that, I know by design Rachel is a legacy character, but over the past 30 years she is so much more than that. For me, she would adopt the codename Askani but would not be "the Mother Askani". Instead return to the past where she can do the most good, since that future is essentially written in stone.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Did you remember when Hickman said Cannonball & Sunspot are not involved with his event? I think X-Force's members will not be involved in it! IMO, Rachel and X-Force will show at the end/the future. Maybe Ray will have significant flashbacks too because Hickman chose the most important in the 1st promotional cover and she is on it. I predict that they are still in the future when HoX & PoX will begin. The big change for her is the after and in which team she will be!
    No, people need to re-read the interview. Hickman was asked if Cannonball & Sunpot were "coming home to the X-office" and he said "They aren't coming home". People have read between the lines, since that reply was deliberately ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No, people need to re-read the interview. Hickman was asked if Cannonball & Sunpot were "coming home to the X-office" and he said "They aren't coming home". People have read between the lines, since that reply was deliberately ambiguous.
    That makes more sense. I mean Cannonball is technically home already, and Sunspot came back in Uncanny. So technically they came home already if you look at it that way.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Agreed. I would love for her to have absorbed the memories of Mother Askani (her skillset, fighting techniques) and use them for herself. It would elevate her, and move her out of other people's shadows. She needs that, I know by design Rachel is a legacy character, but over the past 30 years she is so much more than that. For me, she would adopt the codename Askani but would not be "the Mother Askani". Instead return to the past where she can do the most good, since that future is essentially written in stone.
    Exac-frakkin-tatiously 100%!!!

More Rachel art FB_IMG_1562021351140.jpg

IMG_20190703_162107.jpg

Yeah! What do you think about this cover?