Page 80 of 148 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2210
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Heh...so what? She's a niece because she's the daughter of her brother.
    I'm pretty sure Hope was born a Spaulding.
    Last edited by Shreene; 07-09-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    and she was raised a Summers. Even Jean considers Hope family bc her son (who she didnt birth) raised her as his child

Mighty Member

And she was adopted into the garbled VHS tape that is the Summers family. What's the point you're trying to make?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I just want her to interact with Hope. She's her niece and I can't remember one conversation they had. Even Jeen had more interaction with Rachel.

Hope has never interacted with Rachel on panel. The one time they did, Bendis retconned it to being Xavier. The closest Hope ever got to Rachel was visiting her exhibit in that X-Man museum. But yes, Jeen had more interaction with Rachel than Hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    When was the last time she had an actual conversation with her brother
    Hmm, I don't know... That Cable/Deadpool issue when DP wears that Marvel Girl outfit... So like 14 yrs ago? I don't think they've even been on panel together since.

I'm not sure why you are so adamant about erasing Hope's family connections. She was raised and essentially adopted by Cable. Jean and Scott accepted her as part of their family. So she's part of the family. Genes don't make a family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    and she was raised a Summers. Even Jean considers Hope family bc her son (who she didnt birth) raised her as his child
    Don't get me started

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hmm, I don't know... That Cable/Deadpool issue when DP wears that Marvel Girl outfit... So like 14 yrs ago? I don't think they've even been on panel together since.

I'm not sure why you are so adamant about erasing Hope's family connections. She was raised and essentially adopted by Cable. Jean and Scott accepted her as part of their family. So she's part of the family. Genes don't make a family.
    I'm not trying to erase Hope's connection to Cable and by extension Jean and Scott -- I'm emphatically pointing out that she not a genetic Grey-Summers -- am I wrong about that? Need I bring up Tyler Dayspring?

Incredible Member

I'm not trying to erase Hope's connection to Cable and by extension Jean and Scott -- I'm emphatically pointing out that she not a genetic Grey-Summers -- am I wrong about that? Need I bring up Tyler Dayspring?
    She doesnt need to be. Rachel is not really Scott's(616) daughter but he considers her to be one and she considers him as her father. As for Hope and Rachel interacting, I dont think there is anything interesting there since she hasnt even been in contact with Cable for over a decade now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    She doesnt need to be. Rachel is not really Scott's(616) daughter but he considers her to be one and she considers him as her father. As for Hope and Rachel interacting, I dont think there is anything interesting there since she hasnt even been in contact with Cable for over a decade now
    And, yet... Rachel is still a bonafide genetic Grey-Summers despite her being from the 811 timeline... Hope can't make that claim.

And, yet... Rachel is still a bonafide genetic Grey-Summers despite her being from the 811 timeline... Hope can't make that claim.
    She doesnt need to

She is family

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

No you're correct that she isn't. But she has been accepted into the family by Jean, and Scott. So there is no debate as to whether or not she's part of the family. Genes don't make a family, Jean's do (lol dad joke of the day).

The parentage of Tyler Dayspring is still up in the air. It's been widely hinted that his father was either Nate or Stryfe, which would still make him likely a blood-relative. Cable adopted Tyler, so either it was to protect him from people thinking he was the direct child of the Askani'son or because Stryfe was the father and wanted to protect him from knowing the truth and not having a father figure.

It just came off that you're invalidating her family connection to Jean, Scott, Rachel, etc because she's not blood-related. That's all. She fam and we're here for it.

Mighty Member

A niece in name only... Hope is not a genetic Grey-Summers.
    Are you insinuating that adopted children aren't valid family members because of blood relations? I hate to see how you view marriage and adoption.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She doesnt need to

She is family
    I love Jean, she is pure heart and yeah Hope is Cable's kid as much as Cable is Jean's kid. Of course they are family.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-10-2019 at 07:38 AM.

So Rachel is really really angry. I actually don't mind a little enraged Rachel. Her head is still on fire. I am really curious how this is going to end, how aggressive is she going to get. It felt like Domino and the others are just a bit scared of Rachel in her current state of rage.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rce-10-Preview

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Reading this feels so good.

I’m ecstatic to see her pulling power moves after the mistreatment she’s undergone the past few years, atta girl Rachel!