Page 84 of 148 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2210

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    also loved seeing:

- Ray's first interaction with Domino
    - Ray's first interaction with Boom Boom, they've been in narratives together before but Ray actually addresses Boom Boom by name in this issue (it's the little things that thrill me)
    They actually seem like they'd get along. Id be for a Tabitha and Rachel adventure

Fantastic Member

Domino kicked Rachel’s face before in the Cable/Deadpool series

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Domino kicked Rachel’s face before in the Cable/Deadpool series
    Did she? Missed that one. Which issue?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

i also love that now Rachel knows about her role as mother askani in shaping cable's future and her askani followers and her future rebellion against apocalypse. she has a solid purpose now, and a calling that's way different from jean or any other x-telepath. the story potential for her just opened up by a wider margin. just keep the damn phoenix away from her so she can stop being marginalized.
    Well she knew all about it before. Once she came back from the future with Cable, she had bits of memories from that timeline in her head. It's been forgotten by writers but she was more than aware of her role as she met Blaquesmith at that point in coming back. But yes, the potential story associated with her moving forward gives her something to work towards.

Spectacular Member

For me, it doesn't make sense that you are saying Ray will become this Mother Askani considering she WAS her before her return in Cable & the X-books. Also, she didn't merge with her Askani persona as I speculated before.
    I want to know what's going on for her in HoX/PoX since Hickman chose the most important on the 1st cover and of course she was part of it. So, Ray will appear on flashbacks(IMO, for the event because we didn't see her as a proeminent/active character) but after X-Force 10 we know she is returned and not dead or stayed in the future as some of you expected and I'm happy because I was RIGHT, not so pessimistic for her.
    My speculation is she will be a member of X-Force this time after HoX/PoX.
    Last edited by fridric; 07-18-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    For me, it doesn't make sense that you are saying Ray will become this Mother Askani considering she WAS her before her return in Cable & the X-books. Also, she didn't merge with her Askani persona as I speculated before.
    Yeah, it's unclear what Brisson was trying to say about Rachel becoming Mother Askani, as that ship technically sailed when they were separated waaaay back in Cable. She technically can't become THAT Mother Askani unless they give her the Phoenix Force and send her away to the future with it. I don't think Hickman is going to do that.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah, it's unclear what Brisson was trying to say about Rachel becoming Mother Askani, as that ship technically sailed when they were separated waaaay back in Cable. She technically can't become THAT Mother Askani unless they give her the Phoenix Force and send her away to the future with it. I don't think Hickman is going to do that.
    Me too. I don't think it's what she will do in HiXman's hands.

Fantastic Member

Did she? Missed that one. Which issue?
    Cable & Deadpool #9

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Think I like Rachel's fire hair with a little more volume and height. A pillar of "WTF, HMOG?! How mad is she?!??"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some of the people in the HoX/PoX thread said Rachel isn't in any of the future books, did they post team rosters already that I missed? Is she gone from all the books?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Some of the people in the HoX/PoX thread said Rachel isn't in any of the future books, did they post team rosters already that I missed? Is she gone from all the books?
    Nothing was posted, it's all speculation from people who don't know anything. She was on the promo, she'll pop up.

All we know so far about the rosters are:

Cyclops: Face
    Jean: Face
    Wolverine: Face
    X: Unknown (Probably Heel)
    Storm: Face
    Magneto: Unknown (Probably Face)
    Mystique: Heel
    Sabretooth: Heel
    Toad: Heel
    Emma: Unknown (Probably Heel)
    Kitty: Face

And that's about it.

Have you seen this?

DawnOfX.jpg

Maybe Rachel appears in Excalibur, what do you think about this?

Spectacular Member

Ray could be in X-Calibur but I want her in X-Force this time because it's the more mature/violent titles of the X-teams and I'll hope she will be badass.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Ray could be in X-Calibur but I want her in X-Force this time because it's the more mature/violent titles of the X-teams and I'll hope she will be badass.
    yeah same...Rachel in XForce with Nathan....Elizabeth with Brian in Excalibur