Page 85 of 148 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2210

Rachel with the Richards in the Future Foundation. Elisabeth with Fury in SHIELD.
    Those are suitable Limbos for characters that aren’t central to the X-Books.

Despite rumors, I don’t think Excalibur works without Alan Davis being involved.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Rachel with the Richards in the Future Foundation. Elisabeth with Fury in SHIELD.
    Those are suitable Limbos for characters that aren’t central to the X-Books.

Despite rumors, I don’t think Excalibur works without Alan Davis being involved.
    I think the same, Alan Davis is Excalibur

IMG_20190720_232521.jpg
    Excalibur, any news ahout Rachel for the moment.

That’s a batshit roster.

Psylocke as Lady Briton leading Rogue, Jubilee, Gambit, Apocalypse, and ???

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Ooohhhhh YESSSSSS
    IMG_20190720_234126.jpg
    SO happy Rachel was finally revealed to be on a book/team, I was getting worried not seeing her on any of the line-ups when refreshing my Twitter feed for SDCC updates. Jean and Rachel on the same team? HELL YES!! Hoping they share some quality interactions! xD

And it all begins with X-MEN #1.

This October, new era dawns! The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility…and things have never been better!

Mutant mastermind Jonathan Hickman and superstar artist Leinil Yu reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses
    XMEN2019001-DC11.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Ooohhhhh YESSSSSS
    IMG_20190720_234126.jpg
    Yes, Rachel is finally with Cable, Jean and Scott on the same team. I have waited for years for this and thought it was never going to happen!

I try to avoid getting my hopes up because things end up usually being disappointing.. but maybe we finally get Summers-Grey family interaction? Yes?!?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes, Rachel is finally with Cable, Jean and Scott on the same team. I have waited for years for this and thought it was never going to happen!
    Yeah...but it is Wifi. Meh...

I suspect that Scott and Rachel will be on X-Men as regulars. Jean and Logan will pop in, but mostly be running X-Force. Cable is going to go off and join Kwannon at some point on Fallen Angels.

I am going to bet the first arc of X-Men will be a Summers/Grey family story and then after that the characters branch out into other books while the X-Men roster rotates under Scott.

This does make me wonder if Cable and Rachel are even in HoX/PoX at all. Do they show up together in X-Men #1 and trigger the first arc storyline?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    This does make me wonder if Cable and Rachel are even in HoX/PoX at all. Do they show up together in X-Men #1 and trigger the first arc storyline?
    I'm personally hoping that the various evil descendants and relatives of the Summers kickoff the first storyline and necessitate the Summers family reunion. It would be fun to see the likes of Stryfe, Tyler Dayspring, Jean-Xorn, and Hyperstorm fighting their the present day family.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm personally hoping that the various evil descendants and relatives of the Summers kickoff the first storyline and necessitate the Summers family reunion. It would be fun to see the likes of Stryfe, Tyler Dayspring, Jean-Xorn, and Hyperstorm fighting their the present day family.
    You forget ruby

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    You forget ruby
    Ruby isn't evil, so if she showed up she would probably come back in time to warn them.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The books is missing Hope, but I don't think her and Kid Cable would get along.