Page 88 of 148 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2210
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The reason being that they wanted a villain on those teams? (i could be wrong)
    Those were weird additions too. I hope they do something interesting
    (sorry for derailing this again)
    Yeah I dunno, I interpreted the cover to mean that Vulcan is a villain that's going to be in the book, not that he actually switched to the good guys and joined the X-men team.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Since Apocalypse is on Excalibur, is safe to assume Vulcan is also a team member.

If Logan there Emma deserve a spot to make it interesting this just make Logan look like Summer family groupie...

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Logan doesn't appear in the issue at all or barely does. Yu even said he's only on the cover for sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Logan doesn't appear in the issue at all or barely does. Yu even said he's only on the cover for sales.
    He said he's only for sales, but he didn't say on covers. Could very well be "He's in the BOOK for sales" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He said he's only for sales, but he didn't say on covers. Could very well be "He's in the BOOK for sales" lol.
    He could be in the book, but barely appear. Marvel has done that before many, many times.

I present the saddest article ever.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-new-team...t-cyclops/amp/
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Wolvie is everybody grandpa and also both Jean and Scott boyfriend.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Wow, the author confused Rachel with Hope.

Fantastic Member

wow what an idiot

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Good fucking lord. I mean Hope and Rachel look nothing alike, so clearly Andrew Dyce did no research before writing it. I tweeted both ScreenRant and him already but I doubt they'll edit it. So pathetic.

Mighty Member

I'm a bit more forgiving when it comes to Teen Jean and Hope confusion, but how the **** do you confuse Rachel for Hope?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm a bit more forgiving when it comes to Teen Jean and Hope confusion, but how the **** do you confuse Rachel for Hope?
    THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE. Especially in that cover, which is a look unique to Rachel. One would think that a quick Google image search would show him that it wasn't Hope, but alas he wrote from his brain vs what he could have researched. I think it could have changed some of the points he made. I'd be interested to see if others call him out.

You know what will be interesting about X-men? She will be interacting with both Scott and Jean. In her long history, it seems as if she only gets meaningful moments with one of them, but never both together. I think the closest we got was Days of Future Present back in the early 90s. This trio is a dynamic that has never been explored. Throw in Kid Cable and you have so much potential

I wonder what the relationship will be like with Rachel and Jean. Will they be close like Taylor left them off as or will there be tension bc Rachel resents Jean for not doing more for her in her time of need. I would love it if Jean's failure factors in and Rachel stops idolizing her bc the trauma she suffered still mentally affect her. I can see Rachel being affectionate towards Scott bc he just returned from the dead while treating Jean as simply her teammate. They are close enough in age to be sisters and I wouldnt mind seeing Jean work towards making amends and getting back to a better place with her

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Good fucking lord. I mean Hope and Rachel look nothing alike, so clearly Andrew Dyce did no research before writing it. I tweeted both ScreenRant and him already but I doubt they'll edit it. So pathetic.
    haha the corrected it after everyone complained. Of course they couldn't do much in the article about Rachel because they took the little blurb about Hope out completely and just said Rachel is in the picture.