Page 99 of 148 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2210
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is important to point that he said that the first issue had lot of action for Ororo, Magneto and Polaris and then the Summers clan stuff starts.
    I don't think she will appear only on 2 issues, because this book has a lot of Cyclops focus and his family will be part of hit. Sure the roster changes but I believe she will get more than others, not a whole lot but not nothing.
    I think it's great they are focusing on Lorna, she needs it! I hope that Rachel will be Scott's go-to psi moving forward as I would love to see them develop a better working and familial relationship. They (adult Scott mostly) have barely ever worked together in the books since she was revealed to be his daughter.

I doubt Lorna is gonna get focus. I expect as much as we got in Dissassembled which I guess was a few god moments which were better than nothing. I cant see how you can truly give characters much development if they are glorified cameos in a rotating roster with one and done plots

Ehi guys! Does any of you play Marvel Future Fight?
    'Cause in September, the game will have a mutant update: Kitty Pride has already been confirmed, and today this photo was leaked
    IMG_20190901_184351.jpg
    So, we can agree the character on the left is QQ, but the other pg on the right... It could be Rachel? With the Excalibur costume?
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martybarnes View Post
    Ehi guys! Does any of you play Marvel Future Fight?
    'Cause in September, the game will have a mutant update: Kitty Pride has already been confirmed, and today this photo was leaked
    IMG_20190901_184351.jpg
    So, we can agree the character on the left is QQ, but the other pg on the right... It could be Rachel? With the Excalibur costume?
    I hope so.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...57880417923072
    now it is confirmed.
    She is on her prestige costume. I personally liked it but i know some didn't

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...57880417923072
    now it is confirmed.
    She is on her prestige costume. I personally liked it but i know some didn't
    I hope she gets a better costume, but I'm still pumped she's coming out.

QQQ... is hard to be excited for. Meh.

Now how bout making Cyclops able to hit Level 70 please?

Here is a better look
    EDbX_M9XoAERLT4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I hope she gets a better costume, but I'm still pumped she's coming out.

QQQ... is hard to be excited for. Meh.

Now how bout making Cyclops able to hit Level 70 please?
    What costume would you like?

What costume would you like?
    I have always loved the Turkey Coat, so the Schism era costume would be ideal for me. I love the whole tail feather motif, as Rachel is still the only host to be on good terms with the bird.

Wow, cant believe Rachel is finally playable in a videogame worth mentioning

Hope we get these costumes in the next update

Cyclops - House of X
    Rogue - any of her modern ones. She needs a new look
    Gambit/Nightcrawler - X-men Red
    Magik - NM Dead Souls
    X-23 - her current costume
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-01-2019 at 08:51 PM.

I just started future fight today, Songbird, Emma Frost, and X-23 are my current team. I can't believe I got enough crystals to get Emma. Now I will save up for Rachel and probably Jean after that. I think a team with Rachel, Jean, and Emma would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wow, cant believe Rachel is finally playable in a videogame worth mentioning

Hope we get these costumes in the next update

Cyclops - House of X
    Rogue - any of her modern ones. She needs a new look
    Gambit/Nightcrawler - X-men Red
    Magik - NM Dead Souls
    X-23 - her current costume
    The current rumor (which has been right in the past) is that the costumes this update are:

Phoenix Five costumes for the P5
    Mr and Mrs X costumes for Rogue and Gambit.
    Being the newest big character, Kitty may get a costume as well.

Oh my god!! Is this true? I played this game from the beginning, it was difficult to get Jean, I could never imagine that they could put Rachel, I hope they make a beautiful teaser and put on another suit soon because I don't like the prestige suit too much, when I have it I will show you captures! but then ... is it confirmed or is it a fanmade?

BANNED

Can't wait to finally mix my Summers-Grey family teams. Just improve Scott a little bit so he can support the others better.

But damn, I'm happy I can finally play with Rachel. Hope she's as good as Jean.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I doubt Lorna is gonna get focus. I expect as much as we got in Dissassembled which I guess was a few god moments which were better than nothing. I cant see how you can truly give characters much development if they are glorified cameos in a rotating roster with one and done plots
    I mean it's only the first issue lol and she could certainly get character development Hyperion, Nightmask, and Starband were part of Hickman's rotating rosters of Avengers and they certainly got some character development.

Although I do wish this book was bi-weekly like his Avengers run was at first but I suppose they really want us to see the Dawn of X titles as small parts of the whole going forward.