Page 1 of 105 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Titans/Teen Titans Appreciation 2019

My favorite team that DC has to offer. Come on in and discuss any and all versions of the Titans.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Is it okay if someone makes a separate appreciation thread for only the teen titans.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Titans Together! Happy New Year to the most famous teen Superhero team in comics .

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Is it okay if someone makes a separate appreciation thread for only the teen titans.
    You can if you want, for the past few years both the TT and Titans have been talked about in the same thread. I just made it both because one will always end up talking about the other. That's just how it is.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    You can if you want, for the past few years both the TT and Titans have been talked about in the same thread. I just made it both because one will always end up talking about the other. That's just how it is.
    This is true. A franchise is a franchise.

Anyway... here's to some great Titans stories in 2019!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

this is hands down my favorite teen titans book since geoff johns. Just looking forward to more appreciating and less complaining in 2019.

th.jpg
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    this is hands down my favorite teen titans book since geoff johns. Just looking forward to more appreciating and less complaining in 2019.

th.jpg
    We all would like that. Though that's up to DC.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    We all would like that. Though that's up to DC.
    Sometimes the complaints are valid, most of the time they're very silly. It'll be nice to not be pushed away by constant complaining. It may be up to dc but it's up to the fans as well.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Sometimes the complaints are valid, most of the time they're very silly. It'll be nice to not be pushed away by constant complaining. It may be up to dc but it's up to the fans as well.
    It all depends on interpretation. What you might find as silly someone else thinks is valid.

th.jpg
    Wow.. Many topics are starting again..

I prefer them than the previous teams with Damian and Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I guess that's how it is for New Year's now. I don't remember them doing it last year. Then again I have a terrible memory.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Never liked Damian's group since it wasn't his. Damian shouldn't be leading Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy. I'm so glad he has his OWN group. I'm honestly sick of the same folks being titans over and over and over again. A shake up would be incredible.

th.jpg
    This is series is the reason why the adult Titans should just move on with their lives and the franchise already. The book is exactly what the Titans series should represent. A group of young heroes on their own learning and growing together instead having a bunch of adult characters stuck in the past doing the same thing they were doing as teens. I feel bad that this version of the Teen Titans will probably be overshadowed by the new Young Justice book soon and I wonder if/when they relaunch this Teen Titans book do they keep this team.