Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I heard that Hawk and Dove aren't returning next season.
    Could be the case, but also sounds like wishful thinking given the reception to those two at the moment.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Replace Hawk and Dove with Bumblebee and Roy Harper and I'm a happy camper.

Also, Omen instead of Miss Martian pls.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yeah, as much as I love M'Gann, Lilith should be brought in in WAY before her. That's one of the things I've liked about this show and Young Justice. For a lot of my non-comic reading friends, these are their first times seeing the more obscure characters like Garth, Donna, Hank, Dawn, Rose, and Jericho. Sure they're not... totally accurate depictions a lot of the time, but it's still some much needed exposure for characters who've deserved it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I’m not complaining lol Especially if it means I get Blue Beetle. Plus I doubt all the season 1/2 characters will stick around.
    Personally, I'd rather Jaime get his own show.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The selfish fan in me wants both to happen. A Titans role set in the DCU and a show/movie set in the DCEU. He is a pretty popular Titan after all.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah, as much as I love M'Gann, Lilith should be brought in in WAY before her. That's one of the things I've liked about this show and Young Justice. For a lot of my non-comic reading friends, these are their first times seeing the more obscure characters like Garth, Donna, Hank, Dawn, Rose, and Jericho. Sure they're not... totally accurate depictions a lot of the time, but it's still some much needed exposure for characters who've deserved it for a while.
    Lilith is underrated and should be used more in the comics. A psychiatrist witch psychic powers would be incredibly useful to most of the characters from the Titans/TT franchise and the larger DC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He was rumored for a movie, so I think DC is looking at him from a solo perspective.

Lilith is underrated and should be used more in the comics. A psychiatrist witch psychic powers would be incredibly useful to most of the characters from the Titans/TT franchise and the larger DC universe.
    If Dan Abnett did one thing right when he was writing the Titans it was making Lilith one of the strongest telepaths in the DCU as well as the closest thing to the team's co-leader at the time. Her star was rising and then they did the narrative shift, and we know that editorial had them place M'Gann on the team last minute; I'm pretty sure that if they hadn't Lil would've stayed on the team.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could be the case, but also sounds like wishful thinking given the reception to those two at the moment.
    Also, Alan Ritchson has posted the announcement on his social media, which might just be loyalty but at least somewhat implies that he plans to be part of the show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    If Dan Abnett did one thing right when he was writing the Titans it was making Lilith one of the strongest telepaths in the DCU as well as the closest thing to the team's co-leader at the time. Her star was rising and then they did the narrative shift, and we know that editorial had them place M'Gann on the team last minute; I'm pretty sure that if they hadn't Lil would've stayed on the team.
    I felt like she went to Limbo in preparation for the hack job that was Heroes In Crisis. She was friends with Wally and would've kept him from going over the edge. Heck, she'd have done a better job than random AI therapists.

I felt like she went to Limbo in preparation for the hack job that was Heroes In Crisis. She was friends with Wally and would've kept him from going over the edge. Heck, she'd have done a better job than random AI therapists.
    Lillith and to a lesser extent, M'gann and Raven, would all make for good psychiatrists, or at the very least, helping people get to the root cause of their problems.

Honestly - yeah. Lil would've been like "dude, what the hell?" and helped Wally iron out his issues herself. Abnett also implied that Wally and Lil had a thing in the past, so that could have been potential drama with Garth there too.

Maybe it's my penchant toward redheaded telepaths but I miss Lilith, guys.

Extraordinary Member

Replace Hawk and Dove with Bumblebee and Roy Harper and I'm a happy camper.

Also, Omen instead of Miss Martian pls.
    Bumblebee should be on doom patrol ol

Nope. The narrative stated that Dick needed to ditch the old team. He was lucky to be allowed to have Donna. Dick said that Raven was meant to be sole empath on the team - so he never intended to choose Lilith. Megan was a spy for the League and the only team member not chosen by Dick.

Besides, if editorial was going to interfere, they should've not had Dick involved in the new team, since it was an editorial mandate that later forced him out (which derailed the book, causing it to be cancelled soon after).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nope. The narrative stated that Dick needed to ditch the old team. He was lucky to be allowed to have Donna. Dick said that Raven was meant to be sole empath on the team - so he never intended to choose Lilith. Megan was a spy for the League and the only team member not chosen by Dick.

Besides, if editorial was going to interfere, they should've not had Dick involved in the new team, since it was an editorial mandate that later forced him out (which derailed the book, causing it to be cancelled soon after).
    Did you literally not pay attention to anything that Abnett was saying when the storyline was actually shifting? He's well on the record as saying that M'Gann being on the team was not his decision, it came directly down from editorial, and therefore anything to do with her was also overseen by editorial. He didn't actually want to use her. He was told to use her.

And editorial did interfere. They took Dick away when the Ric Grayson **** started to happening - I'd actually argue that Abnett could have written a damn good Titans book (look at how good Justice League Odyssey is) but editorial was interfering all throughout his run. There's no way to explain how the original intent was to have Wally tied intrinsically to Manhattan and the Watchmen stuff only for him to double back on it, or honestly anything to do with most of his arcs.