Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's surprising that the Teen Titans would support the teen and not the adult...
    To be faaaaair again, again. Kory was also the adult in this situation and she really did handle the whole thing in the most childish way possible. Buuuuuut...I still think she was more in the right here than Diana.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    To be faaaaair again, again. Kory was also the adult in this situation and she really did handle the whole thing in the most childish way possible. Buuuuuut...I still think she was more in the right here than Diana.
    I would say that more about Diana.

Kory only helped Cassie and wanted to protect her and help her with her decision.

Diana acted childish and she started the fight....
    Its always Diana with her childish and arrogant behaviour, she only knows her way, no diplomacy...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I would say that more about Diana.

Kory only helped Cassie and wanted to protect her and help her with her decision.

Diana acted childish and she started the fight....
    Its always Diana with her childish and arrogant behaviour, she only knows her way, no diplomacy...
    Kory was the one who blasted Diana. And Diana is diplomatic. Far more than Kory at times. Remember Kory comes from an alien race that is known for letting their emotions cloud their judgement.

Also, another reason why Johns' run is less liked is that Cassie went from being a competent leader (and the first WW character to lead her team) to just being Conner's girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Also, another reason why Johns' run is less liked is that Cassie went from being a competent leader (and the first WW character to lead her team) to just being Conner's girlfriend.
    I never got that sense. Maybe it was because I actually liked their relationship, but it didn't feel like Cassie was incompetent and I think her past leadership came up a few times.

Yeah I'm not sure where her just being Conner's girlfriend comes from. Again, re-reading the run for like the third or fourth time, and Cassie's honestly one of the best characters in it. And none of it has to do with her relationship with Conner (which I did like). Really her only low point in this run is her relationship with Tim.

Kory was the one who blasted Diana.
    And Diana was the one who chucked Conner off of the tower. It may not have been Kory but she laid her hands on someone first. There was nothing diplomatic about the way she behaved until after Nightwing showed up. Really, the only Leaguers there who was acting with any kind of sense were Bruce and Clark.
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-27-2019 at 09:43 PM.

I don't see how bringing up the thing with Conner works as an excuse given that this was not the reason Kory attacked Diana.

Not really an excuse for Kory's actions. Just a reminder that Kory wasn't the only one to get senselessly violent. Hell, she wasn't even the first. Yeah Kory's people are known for acting out of emotion instead of thinking things through but....that's pretty much the mode Diana was in at the time too.

Mighty Member

Kory was the one who blasted Diana. And Diana is diplomatic. Far more than Kory at times. Remember Kory comes from an alien race that is known for letting their emotions cloud their judgement.

Diana WASNT dilomatic at all, she STARTED the whole thing with attacking Conner.
    Diana attacked clearly first.

Kory was only defending Cassies rights...

For use this topic again.

Teen titans 35 preview:

https://www.newsarama.com/47390-dami...5-preview.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    For use this topic again.

Teen titans 35 preview:

https://www.newsarama.com/47390-dami...5-preview.html
    I'm sorry, I have never paid attention to Roudhouse because i did not care, and even now I don't want to
    his sister died tragically when he got his powers? Was damian their and not help for some reason, becasue I am now down for this cliche BS. He is using Djinn against her will and he needs to be kicked off the team

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I never got that sense. Maybe it was because I actually liked their relationship, but it didn't feel like Cassie was incompetent and I think her past leadership came up a few times.
    I didn't get that either, she had A LOT to deal with.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I'm sorry, I have never paid attention to Roudhouse because i did not care, and even now I don't want to
    his sister died tragically when he got his powers? Was damian their and not help for some reason, becasue I am now down for this cliche BS. He is using Djinn against her will and he needs to be kicked off the team
    We were told his sister died when he got his powers so looks like this will be getting his origin and backstory finally. He's most likely under the impression that Djinn can bring back his sister even though she's said in her words "Life and Death are beyond even my reach". Of course RH wasn't there to hear that so this whole thing might fall flat on his face.

He's still on the covers for December. But since we find out who the Other is that month, I don't see the team lasting past March.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's still on the covers for December. But since we find out who the Other is that month, I don't see the team lasting past March.
    I don't want the team to break up, this is the best teen titans team put together in the last 8 years, But I am so over the who can you trust BS. They were doing the same thing with Dicks team too. Within his fab 5 in fighting is fine becasue you had 5 kids who have grown into adults and need to adjust to a new adult working relationship and such, but thinking their was traitor among the closest people in their lives.

Now Damian new team doesn't know each other that well yet, so it would have been nice to have 3-4 smaller arc building them as a team and friends before we got into a mess like this. But no it always a mole, a traitor, a turn cloak.

His group need some team building exercises, Dick's team use to do bi annual camping trips

I don't want the team to break up, this is the best teen titans team put together in the last 8 years, But I am so over the who can you trust BS. They were doing the same thing with Dicks team too. Within his fab 5 in fighting is fine becasue you had 5 kids who have grown into adults and need to adjust to a new adult working relationship and such, but thinking their was traitor among the closest people in their lives.

Now Damian new team doesn't know each other that well yet, so it would have been nice to have 3-4 smaller arc building them as a team and friends before we got into a mess like this. But no it always a mole, a traitor, a turn cloak.

His group need some team building exercises, Dick's team use to do bi annual camping trips
    I really like this team as well and would have like to see them develop a team dynamic better, but I just don't think they had the time. It feels like anything Titans related is hanging on by a thread these days. Sadly, it seems like this run won't last too much longer and who knows if the next writer will bring back any of these characters. Also the betrayals just seems like a Titans trope at this point and the writers can't think of anything else to do with them.