Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nah. Still see Tula as a part of Dicks generation. She doesnt belong with Tim's crew. Also Lorena can be a great love interest for Jaime. Can have yourself a powerhouse Latino couple right there.
    If you give Lorena magical Powers like the Tula of Earth 16 (Young Justice Anime-Series) or make the extremely impressive fighter like Tula of NEW52 out of her, then yes...
    But Lorena in Pre-Flashpoint was only once of the most random characters who was completely useless....

She is far away from Garth,Mera or Aquaman...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    If they would really want to do a Bumble Bee book, the Inc or Zoom imprints would probably a better place than the normal DCU.

This way they can also go directly for a Graphic novel instead of Floppies that will just sit on the shelves.
    DOOM Patrol might give her a shot lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Its always an either or situation

Jon or Hal Wally or Wally Kara or Karen Starr

Karen is not the token they are interested in polishing, despite appearing in cult status TT and the popular revived YJ
    has she built up any support or fanbase?
    In TT she appeared in only 8 episodes (and some of these might have been cameos) and in YJ she was iirc really just a background character. Thats not much to build up a fan base.

And there was iirc the problem that DC can't sell toys with name 'Bumble Bee' on them, because that's trademarked by the Transformers guys.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Bumblebee is also one of the main characters of DC's Superhero Girls: they CHOSE to make her their premier black heroine there alongside A-Lister's like Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and Supergirl. I'm 100% sure that you're underestimating Karen.

The toy thing is fair though. Maybe she needs a new codename?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Bumblebee is also one of the main characters of DC's Superhero Girls: they CHOSE to make her their premier black heroine there alongside A-Lister's like Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and Supergirl. I'm 100% sure that you're underestimating Karen.
    I don't think there is a huge overlap between the audience of "Superhero Girls" and comic book readers. That's why I meant Inc or Zoom might be a better place for her book.

That might of course change once the current fans of "Superhero Girls" have grown up.

Incredible Member

I was looking through the August solicitations anyone have any idea what Titans Burning Rage is?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I was looking through the August solicitations anyone have any idea what Titans Burning Rage is?
    I think it is a story from the Wallmart Books.

It does kind of surprise me that they've done more with Karen in DCSHG then they've done with Vixen, but I guess they find her size-shrinking and tech more interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think it is a story from the Wallmart Books.
    Yeah, it's a reprint from Titans Giant #1 and #2.

Toys are just labelled as DC's Bumblebee. It's not like Captain Marvel, where they can't call him that at all.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-25-2019 at 11:39 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Our three Titans on the bottom

Either this is set before Young Justice started, or that caption is wrong. Should be just Robin. That doesn't look like a double R badge, so I think this is a mistake on the letterer's part.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I hope its because he didnt remember YJ and TT and so he forgot that, BECAUSE he is the most intelligent one, the one who could follow Bruce Footsteps as greatest Detective.....
    I dont understand it...

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

Kole exists???
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Kole exists???
    I'm surprised too. I hope she wasn't a victim. It would be a shame if her first appearance in forever ended with her dying again. Then again, DC has proven that they have no shame when it comes to killing off Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

they killed roy but Kole gets to live?