Page 50 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

What is gonna make me like roundhouse

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Roundhouse is a weird character. He was comic relief before and in the preview he seems so numb to everything.

Fantastic Member

I enjoyed seeing Djinn at a loss for words for once.

Also, I think Damian was thinking too small with his prison. He should have just phantom-zoned the villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Also, I think Damian was thinking too small with his prison. He should have just phantom-zoned the villains.
    How can he do that? Stealing things from the Superman fortress to create one door to the phantom zone?

Seems that Crush obtained Djinn as girlfriend and that maybe Emiko can be interested in KF..

Damian is destined to fail in relationships(specially in love triangles) like his father..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-19-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If you're unable to like him at this point, I don't think you ever will. He's complicating but his hearts in the right place and has already shown he has no problem sacrificing himself should it come to it. I just wish Glass wouldn't use him in a way to represent how the world views male behavior in a negative light such as with the "creepy" line. I liked that he helped Crush express herself to Djinn even if it wasn't consent but I can't say I would complain if it was me. That's how a lot of first kisses happen.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seems that Crush obtained Djinn as girlfriend and that maybe Emiko can be interested in KF..
    I'm just wondering how she knows about his father?
    Last edited by Grandmaster_J; 04-19-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    If you're unable to like him at this point, I don't think you ever will. He's complicating but his hearts in the right place and has already shown he has no problem sacrificing himself should it come to it. I just wish Glass wouldn't use him in a way to represent how the world views male behavior in a negative light such as with the "creepy" line. I liked that he helped Crush express herself to Djinn even if it wasn't consent but I can't say I would complain if it was me. That's how a lot of first kisses happen.

I'm just wondering how she knows about his father?
    Maybe for Damian..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    How can he do that? Stealing things from the Superman fortress to create one door to the phantom zone?

Damian is destined to fail in relationships(specially in love triangles) like his father..
    He could've tried getting Jon to steal the tech for him. I assume he's been planning that jail for some time - probably before the roster change, and therefore before the start of Bendis's Superman run which started at around the same time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Definitely my favorite moment of the Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Titans Villains.jpg

Found this online. I really wish Jimenez would be put on a future relaunch just to see these guys get more action (some more than others, Slade and Trigon are overused but I could use more classic takes on the rest of them). He even made the Hybrid look cool, which is a Herculean feat. I know most of these characters, but who is the one to the right of Mento?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Titans Villains.jpg

Found this online. I really wish Jimenez would be put on a future relaunch just to see these guys get more action (some more than others, Slade and Trigon are overused but I could use more classic takes on the rest of them). He even made the Hybrid look cool, which is a Herculean feat. I know most of these characters, but who is the one to the right of Mento?
    Man, even I underestimated how many Wolfman/Perez villains there were...

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, even I underestimated how many Wolfman/Perez villains there were...
    Actually some of those are definitely not Perez's (Lord Chaos, the Hybrid, Jinx, Trinity), but seeing them drawn in a Perez-like style (Jimenez is essentially Perez II) seems to...elevate them a bit? Jinx gets a pass because she's essentially become an iconic part of the Fearsome Five, but the rest are definitely lamers. But this image makes me think it'd be ok to see them again!

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Definitely my favorite moment of the Titans.

One of the best DC books ever made.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

It seems that Donna can become in an important part of Year of the Villain, with others Titans.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

It seems that Donna can become in an important part of Year of the Villain, with others Titans.

Getting turned evil...yay .

Astonishing Member

Just another excuse for more character assassination. If this keeps up, the only teenage heroes left will be Damian's team and YJ.