Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

If it's still selling I think DC will keep the book going. I don't think Young Justice is lighting up the charts enough to justify it becoming the preeminent and only major teen Superhero book at DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it's still selling I think DC will keep the book going. I don't think Young Justice is lighting up the charts enough to justify it becoming the preeminent and only major teen Superhero book at DC.
    I think it's good that there's two currently.
    Not everyone is going to like being with the same people.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Young Justice would be selling way better if they had added more fan favorites a long with the YJ4 (ie Blue Beetle, Static, Ms Martian, Aqualad), instead of filling out the roster with new characters and an obscure character (Amethyst is cool but obscure).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Young Justice would be selling way better if they had added more fan favorites a long with the YJ4 (ie Blue Beetle, Static, Ms Martian, Aqualad), instead of filling out the roster with new characters and an obscure character (Amethyst is cool but obscure).
    I dunno. It's hard to gauge how much sales depend on characters, creative teams, or premises.

It's not like Ms. Martian, Aqualad, or Blue Beetle on their own really did much for the titles they were in to begin with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    It also doesn't help that people angry about Bendis's storylines in the Superman comics trash Young Justice without reading it and encourage other potential readers to avoid it. YJ is the best thing Bendis has written in years and I would like to see him write a Titans book featuring Dick's generation in the future.

I dunno. It's hard to gauge how much sales depend on characters, creative teams, or premises.

It's not like Ms. Martian, Aqualad, or Blue Beetle on their own really did much for the titles they were in to begin with.
    Where has Jaime been since his crappy New 52 series?

I know he showed up in a DC space book that no one read and then he was hanging with Ted then nothing.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Where has Jaime been since his crappy New 52 series?

I know he showed up in a DC space book that no one read and then he was hanging with Ted then nothing.
    If you're talking about the Rebirth run, that's about it.

Ironically teased as part of the Rebirth special mysteries but then it went nowhere...

If you're talking about the Rebirth run, that's about it.

Ironically teased as part of the Rebirth special mysteries but then it went nowhere...
    Other than Wally, what were the other rebirth mysteries?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully taking him down/surviving Lobo

will help the them realize they are good together, Roundhouse can go, he still makes no sense to me
    I think they only option the team has is to pass off their prisoner to amanda waller, Robin doing the same thing she is, and to extent it kinda works
    Deadshot and Harley are not the people they use to be even if their not full on heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

will help the them realize they are good together, Roundhouse can go, he still makes no sense to me
    I think they only option the team has is to pass off their prisoner to amanda waller, Robin doing the same thing she is, and to extent it kinda works
    Deadshot and Harley are not the people they use to be even if their not full on heroes

When you're trying to sound better then the older generation but you kind of sound just as bad...

Spectacular Member

So was Damian trying to build his own Sanctuary?

Yeah. The personality shift from when Emiko was with Ollie to her being on the Titans was a full 180. She should be more like KF, or even Roundhouse. Not early Damian 2.0.

But the Main Man has made his debut, and he's ready to meet his little girl's playmates.

Spectacular Member

I don't understand Roundhouse going at KF. He went at him out of nowhere after KF was getting Crush back. And the both want the same thing too with what both sides are arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah. The personality shift from when Emiko was with Ollie to her being on the Titans was a full 180. She should be more like KF, or even Roundhouse. Not early Damian 2.0.
    Yeah, it was a little jarring reading her acting more like you would expect Damian to act compared to Damian who's comparatively chill compared to the last Titans team he was on.

I know what happened with her mom was pretty harsh, but still.

Honestly, I would like Damian and Emiko to be approached by Leviathan. They basically want to change the way heroes act to better save lives. It seems to fit with what Bendis is hinting at. And the two of them must be so damn tired of trying to be the heroes their father-figures (Green Arrow and Batman) say they have to be, while receiving no true help or even affection for the last few months/years. I could honestly see a very tired Damian giving up on Robin for a time, same with Emiko stopping to be Red Arrow because she can't continue like this for the time being.