Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1570

Ditching the whole team and starting a brand new team again is such a bad idea. Not only do you not get to see the relationships evolve but the same storylines of 'new team learning to work together just gets repeated over and over"

I think if anyone is likely to be carried over to a new team, Crush would probably be the most likely.

I don't think Damian needs to start an entirely new Titans team. If he couldn't make it work the first or second time...well, third time's the charm?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Damian needs to start an entirely new Titans team. If he couldn't make it work the first or second time...well, third time's the charm?
    This. Besides, the next incarnation of the Titans/Teen Titans will probably be led by Nightwing.

I think Damian should take Wallace, Emiko and possibly Djinn and Crush and form his own team, adding Maya and Suren. Something other than the Titans, so he wouldn't be beholden to that name.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    I really like this team as well and would have like to see them develop a team dynamic better, but I just don't think they had the time. It feels like anything Titans related is hanging on by a thread these days. Sadly, it seems like this run won't last too much longer and who knows if the next writer will bring back any of these characters. Also the betrayals just seems like a Titans trope at this point and the writers can't think of anything else to do with them.
    why do people keep saying that, the titans are DC equivalent to MArvels Xmen, they are not going anywhere
    His team is staying, i just want this OTHER bs to end and for roundhouse to disappear, give me back Aqualad, i want nobody too but she looks to similar to red arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I think Damian should take Wallace, Emiko and possibly Djinn and Crush and form his own team, adding Maya and Suren. Something other than the Titans, so he wouldn't be beholden to that name.
    Add in Kathy, since Bendis has tossed aside Jon's entire childhood.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I like the idea of Damian forming his own covert team of teens and co-opting the Secret Six name, ignoring that this team name has been taken for the Batman Who Laughs' infected.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

A problem with adding Maya is that she would fulfil a fairly similiar role to Emiko. Being Damian's main second and yes(wo)man. I suppose could make the two jostle for the position a bit and have it as a point of contention. But it would probably take a decent writer to pull it off well.

Adding Maya could also add to the typical teen titans drama, make the love traingle a love square.

I think Suren might be too similiar to Damian and would step on his toes a bit. I'd prefer adding Kathy cause she has more unique powers and a friendship with Maya.

My dream Damian Teen Titans line up would be:

Damian, Emiko, Wally, Djinn, Crush, Maya, Kathy and Jon (but since he isnt available at the moment someone else could take his slot - preferable not Roundhouse though cause the wee blue blob irritates me)

Adding Maya could also add to the typical teen titans drama, make the love traingle a love square.
    With whom? Not reading TT currently. But Maya calls Damian "little brother" and should absolutely never be in a romantic relationship with him, IMO. Once a relationship is defined as siblingesque (and isn't one of those cases where characters are clearly either in denial or pretending to be), they should no more ever become romantic than actual siblings should. I see you like Jon on the team, and he did crush a little on both her and Kathy. Though, of course, Maya was too old to be interested in a 10 year old. I guess he's not 10 anymore, but I don't like that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Add in Kathy, since Bendis has tossed aside Jon's entire childhood.
    **** no. I don't like kathy at all, and I'll be glad to have her as far away from Damian as possible.

**** no. I don't like kathy at all, and I'll be glad to have her as far away from Damian as possible.
    Now, I really like both Kathy and Maya, and would love to have seen them on a team together with others their age. A non-Titans team, since I like each generation doing its own thing instead of inheriting from elders. Though I know, from a business perspective, a recognizable brand name has value.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    With whom? Not reading TT currently. But Maya calls Damian "little brother" and should absolutely never be in a romantic relationship with him, IMO. Once a relationship is defined as siblingesque (and isn't one of those cases where characters are clearly either in denial or pretending to be), they should no more ever become romantic than actual siblings should. I see you like Jon on the team, and he did crush a little on both her and Kathy. Though, of course, Maya was too old to be interested in a 10 year old. I guess he's not 10 anymore, but I don't like that part.
    oh **** yeah! I totally forget she called him brother at the end of Robin son of Batman. My bad.

hmmmm we could go full romantic chaos mode. Kathy likes Jon who likes Maya who likes Wallace who likes Emiko who likes Damian who likes Djinn who is liked by Crush. Thatd be enough Drama for like 1000 issues!

I don't think we need three different teen Superhero teams, personally.
    Damian doesn't even have any reason to talk to her. She was Jon's friend.

Extraordinary Member

Kathy is a child, jon is 17 now
    they are never speaking again

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Kathy is a child, jon is 17 now
    they are never speaking again
    Probably true, but disappointing me because I liked her. And hate him be 17.