Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do miss that Starfire costume...
    Me too, Frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    DC has Robbie Thompson now? Or I may be forgetting a one-shot or special he recently wrote.
    As far as I know, the last new thing he did was Meet the Skrulls. Once that mini ended, and Spider-Man/Deadpool was over, he vanished from Marvel's solicitations.

I actually think this could be a transition. Once Djinn is freed, they'll have defeated all of their enemies (I assume by rear view mirror they mean those villains are behind them, finished with). I won't be surprised if this is Glass's last arc and Thompson then takes over.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

I checked out the new artist for February Eduardo Pansica and he is not new to Teen Titans this is some of the artwork he did in Teen Titans 98 in 2011. I have to say if he makes the current book look anything like this I would be a happy camper.
    Teen Titans.jpg

Teen Titans 36 Preview.. Lobo controlling Crush.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...-body-hostage/

Fantastic Member

Poor Crush, I can't wait for Lobo to get what's coming to him.

Spectacular Member

https://www.cbr.com/batman-superman-secret-six-preview/

the part with donna would be cool if she wasn't just a pawn of a alternate batman.

Fantastic Member

I know some people may not like Donna being used as one of the infected by the Batman Who Laughs but I am glad someone at DC Comics had a pitch for Donna. If you do the same thing or nothing with a character for years in fiction they often grow stale and die. Donna is such a great character that I don't want that to happen to her.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-18-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/batman-superman-secret-six-preview/

the part with donna would be cool if she wasn't just a pawn of a alternate batman.
    Agree! Donna fighting Superman reminded me of Waaaaay back in Action Comics #584, Donna and the New Teen Titans tangled with an out of control Superman. Donna used her speed to wrap him in her lasso and used a car to hammer him into the pavement. While it's nice to see her depicted as a fierce Amazon warrior who could tag Superman (albeit one who is arguably not himself) and in full-on warrior mode, it sucks that we see her potential as a pawn of the Batman Who Laughs. Maybe once cured, she can be more than just a Amazonian weapon or pawn? Am I hoping for too much?!
    Last edited by donnafan; 11-18-2019 at 04:29 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Oh, honey...

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jim Gordon looks so ridiculous in this group .

I kind of can't blame evil!Donna for blaming what happened to the Titans on these guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I know some people may not like Donna being used as one of the infected by the Batman Who Laughs but I am glad someone at DC Comics had a pitch for Donna. If you do the same thing or nothing with a character for years in fiction they often grow stale and die. Donna is such a great character that I don't want that to happen to her.
    Well, you know what they say about being careful what you wish for...

Spectacular Member

but this is the second time in around two years they've done an evil donna plot.

Fantastic Member

What was the other one? I don't remember it. Was it in Titans? If so that's probably why I didn't know about it. I didn't care enough about Titans in Rebirth to read it. At least this is going somewhere and looks interesting.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-18-2019 at 07:13 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

What was the other one? I don't remember it. Was it in Titans? If so that's probably why I didn't know about it. I didn't care enough about Titans in Rebirth to read it. At least this is going somewhere and looks interesting.
    Titans' original big bad ended up being an evil, future Donna. I doubt that was originally the plan but yeah.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

I guess DC can get away with this plot because not many people read the Titans book. Although, they could have used Wonder Woman but I guess did not want to influence her book.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm skipping the whole Dark Multiverse thing. Everything connected to Snyder is a great pass to me. Believe me, as a fan of Donna, is better to ignore what they are doing to her. Since Flashpoint the real Donna has never came back.