Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Was Lilith deliberately created as a Jean Grey expy, I wonder?
Damian's first team had Starfire, and in the current one it's meant to be Red Arrow.
For my money, no team should be designed that needs a den mother, really. I wasn't really all that happy with that aspect of the original Young Justice. Can't comment of the current Teen Titans, specifically, as I'm not reading. Tried early on when Kory was there, and I was just too mired in post-COIE continuity to handle Raven and Gar and Kory there, and two of them peers(ish) of Damian instead of Dick. Messed with my head. Did read a little of the newer team, but it didn't grab me.

Lilith has certain skill, I admit, but I'd be more interested in Mal or Karen or even a revamped Hank and Don, except New 52 already had him dead again, I thought.

she would have healed dick grayson mind, since she another esp friend of his
What are Lilith's skills these days? I don't think I've read anything with her since her pre-COIE ascension to Olympus. I know she's got some psychic powers, but didn't know she did healing (though Raven did). Of course, the difference in brain and mind can be murky, especially in fiction. I'm not reading Ric, so don't even know if they specified his psychological. And, of course, an adult has the right to refuse treatment for themselves.

Though now I'm thinking of the healing options available to Barbara in 1988, and them not being taken for plot's sake (yet I'm also not sure if some were out of commission then).