Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1570
    Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So it’s a classic set up roundhouse get free saves the day they forgive him
    He can barely move with his suit messed up so he'll have to fix that along with trying to escape.. We'll see what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Yeah, but she is also going to have to deal with her brother too. She may have her hands full. Doesn't mean she won't have time to force choke him like she did Emiko.
    Djinn? No, not the Djinn I've been reading... then again Robin's prison really switched her up so maybe.
    Last edited by Grandmaster_J; 11-20-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    He can barely move with his suit messed up so he'll have to fix that along with trying to escape.. We'll see what he does.

Djinn? No, not the Djinn I've been reading... then again Robin's prison really switched her up so maybe.
    I was joking I don't actually think she will hurt Roundhouse. Now will she be extremely upset and scared yes. Especially, cause the Titans are going to be dealing with her older brother who she is clearly terrified of.

Incredible Member

ab0a8b8167b4228443faa58db1f274ce.jpg
    Some Beast Boy fan art.

I'm guessing we see Emiko confess feelings to Wally at Some point in the next few issues. Feels like it's heading in thst direction. Not sure if he might rebuff her though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'm guessing we see Emiko confess feelings to Wally at Some point in the next few issues. Feels like it's heading in thst direction. Not sure if he might rebuff her though.
    Maybe, she has to deal with what she did to Deathstroke first. But, I wouldn't mind it going in that direction.

It's better than him and Raven. I think Emiko can do WAY better but I'll allow it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post

He can turn himself to soup to get out of the chains, we already saw it,

To djinn imprisonment is worse then death, thats why she was so pissed at robin, so if she was gonna go nuclear on roundhouse i could see it. But i bet her brother frees her only to regain control of her

I am excited to get into a new arc, one that will involve some travel

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's better than him and Raven. I think Emiko can do WAY better but I'll allow it.
    Does Wallace have a thing with girls in hoods?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    He'd definitely rebuff her - Wallace is the one member of the team Glass isn't actually in charge of, since he also appears in Flash. If he's going to get a girlfriend (Avery Ho, the Chinese Flash, perhaps, they've been working together a lot recently) it would happen in Barry's book. It's the same reason Dick Grayson's endgame is with Batgirl instead of Starfire.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-21-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's the same reason Dick Grayson's endgame is with Batgirl instead of Starfire.
    Oh, really?

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

That's an Elseworld. Just before he got shot, Dick got into bed with Babs. And do you know why his wedding to Kori got nixed back in the day? Because the Bat office vetoed it. Glass is lucky that he can currently control Damian's destiny, because past Teen Titans writers were not that lucky when it comes to control of Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's an Elseworld. Just before he got shot, Dick got into bed with Babs. And do you know why his wedding to Kori got nixed back in the day? Because the Bat office vetoed it. Glass is lucky that he can currently control Damian's destiny, because past Teen Titans writers were not that lucky when it comes to control of Robin.
    I don't care if it's an elseworlds or not - it's multiple writers take on Dick's future, which isn't with Barbara, it's with Kori. I don't think that there's a real 'choice' from editorial between the two of them one way or the other, but there are more instances of Kori being Dick's endgame than Babs; the only time I can think of off the top of my head where Dick and Babs is endgame is one version of Dick from Convergence.

Marv Wolfman had full creative control of Grayson for the entire 1980s - as Robin for a large part of that and then when the bat office wanted Robin back they weren't allowed to have Dick. During that time is when he became Nightwing and was defined by his relationship with Kori, his time as what was the leader in the DCU, and more. When the Bat office took Dick back in the nineties, it wasn't a good look. It was retconned in that he slept with Babs the night before his wedding to Kori, that isn't a good look for either of them. And what's more than that Dick and Kori kept going back to each other all throughout the late nineties and the entire 2000s. Dick's highest profile relationship outside of comics is with Kori, not Babs. He was with her in the cartoon, has a 'will they won't they' with her in the live-action show, is with her in the DCAU, etc. Editorial is more likely to be inclined toward Dick and Kori being a thing than Dick and Babs.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yeeeeah, the more I think about it, there are WAY more instances of Dick ending up with Kory than with Babs. Personally, I'm a fan of both ships but I think it's obvious most people in charge prefer Kory. And, honestly, this whole Ric situation has kinda made me not wanna see him and Babs together anymore.

Considering how much of his time with the Teen Titans shaped Dick as a character, it is kinda odd to assume Wallace can't have any big development or life changing moment outside of a Flash book. ****, look at Damian. The Bat books are where he's had the LEAST amount of development in the past three years. It's all been Titans, Superman, Deathstroke, and Super Sons.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-21-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Fantastic Member

I don't care if it's Kory or Babs I like them both they're both great. As, long as it's a future were both characters are shown as happy I like it.

The current Teen Titans isn't the TT I wanted but it's my favorite we've gotten since the NU52 reboot. Glass and Chang are killing it. I'm surprised some aren't liking the art since it's what finally won me over to giving the book a chance. Once I read the first tpb I was hooked. Crush is my current favorite btw. I'm really hoping the book continues on with Glass/Chang and they add a couple of new members eventually like Aqualad.