Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1570

Really don’t like it when Deathstroke is portrayed with a bulky costume and metal mask. How is the world’s greatest assassin gonna sneak up on someone when he’s clanking around like a medieval suit of armor?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I don't really remember the Arrowverse suit too much. Just that there was nothing to it except for the mask which looked kinda strange with the bright orange and the rest of his suit not really having any color.

The red eye is strange. Reminds me of Dead shot .
    The Arrowverse suit was pretty awesome for a more realistic take.

The Titans Deathstroke looks like Deadshot mixed with the Injustice 1 Deathstroke.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Really don’t like it when Deathstroke is portrayed with a bulky costume and metal mask. How is the world’s greatest assassin gonna sneak up on someone when he’s clanking around like a medieval suit of armor?
    Maybe he never sneaks lol. Maybe he just charges them with a sword.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Did Gar or Raven or Kory ever have any civilian friends? I know with team comics, they tend to interact more with each other than civvies, but I was just wondering. I have read little with those character in later years. I know Gar had a cousin that appeared in his mini, but didn't think he much appeared after.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Did Gar or Raven or Kory ever have any civilian friends? I know with team comics, they tend to interact more with each other than civvies, but I was just wondering. I have read little with those character in later years. I know Gar had a cousin that appeared in his mini, but didn't think he much appeared after.
    Gar had a butler and I think a civilian love interest for a time. Kori had model friends along with Donna's co-workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gar had a butler and I think a civilian love interest for a time. Kori had model friends along with Donna's co-workers.
    I remember his father's assistant, Questor (professional assistant, I believe, not household), and now that you mention it, I remember a girl friend - Jillian? She was okay, but barely used. Got him out of his fun over Terra, then kinda disappeared until someone remembered she existed and had a panel where she was like "he hasn't called me in months; screw him."

Kori had model friends along with Donna's co-workers.
    Do you recall if any of them had names or we ever saw them hang out or anything? Any of them have any personality or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Do you recall if any of them had names or we ever saw them hang out or anything? Any of them have any personality or anything?
    I think they kinda did to some degree, but not by much .

Mighty Member

Kori of Prime Earth was good friends with Stella Gomez and other civilains..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Kori of Prime Earth was good friends with Stella Gomez and other civilains..
    Correct. Kori made friends with Stella, her brother Sol and numerous other denizens in the state of Florida (Key West, to be exact).
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-03-2019 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

New images from Titans season 2:

The "original" Titans:

Deathstroke:

Looks so dope. I can't wait.

Live action Garth!!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct. Kori made friends with Stella, her brother Sol and numerous other denizens in the state of Florida (Key West, to be exact).
    Oh yeah. Other then the costume I sometimes forget about that Starfire solo .

Did you also forget about Raven's solo, which is more recent? She has friends and family in that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did you also forget about Raven's solo, which is more recent? She has friends and family in that.
    True. As original asker - I was thinking pre-52, but don't mind learning about this. It's not relevant to the continuity I was asking about, but I didn't specify.

I'm wondering with Arrow being cancelled and Roy Harper being up in the air right now when it comes to tv rights, does anyone think he'll come over to Titans?

I feel like they will at some point maybe season 4 if it's still going but I think they will merge his personality and traits like being a bit brash, a hot head and relationship with Donna onto Garth. I know that is all nonsense speculation coming from me but that feels like the kind of ideas the current writing team would do for Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm wondering with Arrow being cancelled and Roy Harper being up in the air right now when it comes to tv rights, does anyone think he'll come over to Titans?

I feel like they will at some point maybe season 4 if it's still going but I think they will merge his personality and traits like being a bit brash, a hot head and relationship with Donna onto Garth. I know that is all nonsense speculation coming from me but that feels like the kind of ideas the current writing team would do for Titans.
    I think if the show goes on long enough they might address the rest of the Fab Five.