Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

TEEN TITANS #31
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Lobo brought Crush into this world…and now he’s gonna take her out! But the timing couldn’t be worse for the Teen Titans, with Damian’s secret prison exposed to the rest of the team, not to mention Deathstroke’s death looming over them—can the team put their drama aside to help Crush battle her deadbeat dad? Or will Lobo be the final nail in the coffin for the newest Teen Titans?
    ON SALE 06.19.19

https://www.newsarama.com/44329-dc-c...citations.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

TEEN TITANS #31
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Lobo brought Crush into this world…and now he’s gonna take her out! But the timing couldn’t be worse for the Teen Titans, with Damian’s secret prison exposed to the rest of the team, not to mention Deathstroke’s death looming over them—can the team put their drama aside to help Crush battle her deadbeat dad? Or will Lobo be the final nail in the coffin for the newest Teen Titans?
    ON SALE 06.19.19

https://www.newsarama.com/44329-dc-c...citations.html
    I feel like there going to be way more about, the Deathstroke "death" than what we are getting here. I bet money he is faking his death.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I feel like there going to be way more about, the Deathstroke "death" than what we are getting here. I bet money he is faking his death.
    I hope Deathstroke is faking his death. It would feel really weird if Damian's TT managed to put him down before any of the characters who have valid reasons to kill him.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Maybe they’ll Tim Drake Slade where he looks like he died but ended up in somebody else’s secret prison instead

"Or will Lobo be the final nail in the coffin for the newest Teen Titans?"

Kinda feels like this book really is heading for a conclusion. Can't say I was quite expecting Lobo to be touted as a "final boss."

Fantastic Member

I kind of feel like either the villain the other or Djinn arc will end this run or we move a year ahead and end with Damian's birthday. Especially, since Doomsday Clock is a meant to move the DC universe ahead a year.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Or will Lobo be the final nail in the coffin for the newest Teen Titans?"

Kinda feels like this book really is heading for a conclusion. Can't say I was quite expecting Lobo to be touted as a "final boss."
    I feel like there's going to be one more arc after this or Lobo is just a red herring. The final boss of this run should be the Other.

Astonishing Member

I kind of feel like either the villain the other or Djinn arc will end this run or we move a year ahead and end with Damian's birthday. Especially, since Doomsday Clock is a meant to move the DC universe ahead a year.
    If the DC universe does a timeskip and Glass doesn't remain the writer, I think that Djinn, Crush and Roundhouse are headed to limbo.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    If the DC universe does a timeskip and Glass doesn't remain the writer, I think that Djinn, Crush and Roundhouse are headed to limbo.
    I think Glass will remain on as a writer for Teen Titans. Teen Titans as consistent sales members and Glass has been really good with his pacing and his arcs. I think these first arcs will establish this team and then when these characters become establised Glass will move on. I can see this book going on for 50 or more issues at time point. The only reason Percy's run ended was due to No Justice, so I think Glass will be fine.

Has there been any word on the Teen Titans meeting the Young Justice team?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Has there been any word on the Teen Titans meeting the Young Justice team?
    No. Honestly,I would prefer if the teams didn't meet.With D.C.'s current direction it would just turn into another hero vs hero event.

I think Glass will remain on as a writer for Teen Titans. Teen Titans as consistent sales members and Glass has been really good with his pacing and his arcs. I think these first arcs will establish this team and then when these characters become establised Glass will move on. I can see this book going on for 50 or more issues at time point. The only reason Percy's run ended was due to No Justice, so I think Glass will be fine.
    Don't forget the other Titans book got axed. Editorial might insist on a new roster that includes Beast Boy and Raven.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think if we get a new Titans team it will probably be a combined team trying to match the show roster (again).

Especially if JLO isn't long for this world, which means Starfire will be free to re-join the Titans (likely ensuing complaints about character regression).

The problem is that the recent Titans team was basically the show's roster with just Miss Martian being Starfire. So I don't see what adding Starfire to the team is really going to do because the book has so many problems that DC has no idea how to fix or deal with.

Also I think the Teen Titans book will get cancelled. When DC didn't relaunch Teen Titans after No Justice when they got their new roster, the same as Titans, the book would eventually get cancelled. Since I don't think they wanted to relaunch it until some of the bigger DC events had passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    The problem is that the recent Titans team was basically the show's roster with just Miss Martian being Starfire. So I don't see what adding Starfire to the team is really going to do because the book has so many problems that DC has no idea how to fix or deal with.

Also I think the Teen Titans book will get cancelled. When DC didn't relaunch Teen Titans after No Justice when they got their new roster, the same as Titans, the book would eventually get cancelled. Since I don't think they wanted to relaunch it until some of the bigger DC events had passed.
    I mean, creatively I wasn't expecting any improvement just from a roster change, but it just seems like something I could see DC doing for a relaunch.