Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    and now introducing the new King of the Monsters... (sorry for the cappy scan)
    Attachment 81884
    I swear they've made that joke before...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I swear they've made that joke before...

One day maybe they will use his powers for something more.
    Also i miss this friendship.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post

One day maybe they will use his powers for something more.
    Also i miss this friendship.
    You know, I recently brainstormed the idea where Gar gained the power to transformed into Giant Monsters through elemental force of the Red and he would go around the world defending it as the giant monsters and kaijus, whom their power equal to that of the gods, wake up from their slumber and rampaging around the globe. It sounds cheesy but I love to think about Beast Boy developing new powers.

I believe they made the reference back in Cyborg's solo issue #18 where he teamed up with alternate version of Beast Boy and mentioned that he would love to meet Beast Boy from the original timeline someday; buy yeah, one thing I didn't like about New 52 was that they retconned few of Gar's important relationships such as his friendship with Cyborg and member as the Doom Patrol.

Spectacular Member

Well they erased all Vic's important relationships, but i think that Gar was with the Doom Patrol
    before being captured by Harvest.

Well they erased all Vic's important relationships, but i think that Gar was with the Doom Patrol
    before being captured by Harvest.
    Pretty sure they retconned that one too, because as far as I know, in New 52, Beast Boy got his power during his imprisonment by the Harvest

Spectacular Member

In Ravagers 0 Harvest says: Could the ones we took him from have something to do with his powers?
    And before they started experimenting with him, Gar was asking where was Niles.

Incredible Member

Out of all the titans I was always a fan of Beast Boy. It's a shame he is only seen as comic relief. I always feel like some writers don't know how to balance comic relief and taking things seriously.

In Ravagers 0 Harvest says: Could the ones we took him from have something to do with his powers?
    Ravagers. What a stupid name for a team book.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Kind of not something I expect to see followed up on with the Doom Patrol being in their own corner with Young Animal...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Ravagers. What a stupid name for a team book.
    Ravagers had some interesting concepts but awful execution. Instead of using Terra and Beast Boy on a team full of literally whos, the writers should have used some characters from the TT franchise who don't get enough love. I like Beast Boy and Terra but the two of them alone can't carry a book(maybe Beast Boy could with the right writer). I appreciate that the writers took Terra in a new direction though.

Huh, didn't know about that. Its kind of unsure in new timeline since Gar barely interacted with Doom Patrol in New 52 and Rebirth era.

Speaking of Ravagers, does anybody knows what happened to all the members beside Beast Boy and Terra? I haven't heard from rest of the members.

Huh, didn't know about that. Its kind of unsure in new timeline since Gar barely interacted with Doom Patrol in New 52 and Rebirth era.

Speaking of Ravagers, does anybody knows what happened to all the members beside Beast Boy and Terra? I haven't heard from rest of the members.
    Wasn't Artemis in there somewhere? I know she got killed off.

She got introduced and killed in the same issue during the garbage crossover between TT and Legion Lost.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

In the end all the kidnapped teens were alive in some kind of school but their powers had been taken away from them. Supposedly after that they had normal lives. Artemis was alive too.
    Last edited by Krivus; 05-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.

The Culling was one of the worst stories I ever read in my life.