Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1570

The faces on this issue were somehow creepy but yet I liked them haha and yeah, the traitor was kinda obvious for the way they acted on this issue.

Incredible Member

The current Titans series is amazing. I didn't think 7 main chars could get enough exposure in 50 min slots but here we are.

Extraordinary Member

So starfire was not a salve in this cannon, I was wondering if they would still do that with an african american actress. But now were in this cliche I dont want to be a princess storyline, boring, I prefer her being the alien Daenerys Targaryen.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I hate where Starfire and Tamaran plot is going. She is supposed to love Tamaran but here they're making it sound bad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I hate where Starfire and Tamaran plot is going. She is supposed to love Tamaran but here they're making it sound bad.
    I get the impression that Tamaran might be a bad place because of Blackfire's influence and not an inherently bad place to live. Starfire seems to love Tamaran but doesn't want to rule it.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm enjoying the show, I don't care if some character has different history or origin from comic version as long as they are the nearest depiction of what I need Titans to be at the moment.
    I've no problem in how they're addressing the Tamaran issue.
    Every character has his space and development, I'm happy with it. Sadly I can't say the same about Titans in comics since N52 started.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This is a new universe, and maybe Tamaran is like how it was in the cartoon in this universe. I'm willing to see where it goes.

Plus. I really like what they did with Kori choosing her friends, and specifically Rachel, over her royal duties.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Honestly, I've been loving almost every minute of this series. Especially this current season. As much as they've changed, these characters all still mostly feel like themselves. Even Kory, who is the most different out of them all, still feels like Kory. Badass warrior Princess who values her freedom, and the team Mom. This is show is how you take liberties with characters and still capture their....essence.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is Jason. But I get the feeling he's not really supposed to be likable in the first place so I'll give that a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Honestly, I've been loving almost every minute of this series. Especially this current season. As much as they've changed, these characters all still mostly feel like themselves. Even Kory, who is the most different out of them all, still feels like Kory. Badass warrior Princess who values her freedom, and the team Mom. This is show is how you take liberties with characters and still capture their....essence.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is Jason. But I get the feeling he's not really supposed to be likable in the first place so I'll give that a pass.
    Eh, Jason is a street kid with insecurities. Although not said out loud, he seems to feeling like Bruce doesn't want him and wants to prove his worth to Dick (whom really didn't let him once they got to Titans Tower). Yes, he's hot headed. But until recently, it was just him, Bruce, and Alfred fighting the psychos in Gotham, and having to deal with corrupt cops on every other corner.

Oh I understand why he's the way he is. Still don't like him though. Kinda hoping I'm right and Slade takes the Joker's place for him in this season.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh I understand why he's the way he is. Still don't like him though. Kinda hoping I'm right and Slade takes the Joker's place for him in this season.
    Or they do the Judas Contract with Jason.Rose feels like an obvious red herring.

My money's on him either dying this season, by Slade, or he takes Gar's place in the Judas Contract while Rose takes Tara's. Both scenarios seem like overkill.

Extraordinary Member

Is this any different from what Damian and his team is doing now?

Astonishing Member

Please never repost that horrible, horrible page again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is this any different from what Damian and his team is doing now?
    Well no, but does it really matter. It's a questionable answer for a difficult situation and isn't the whole point of the current run that in an effort to be more effective than the Justice League the Teen Titans do some questionable stuff that will bring them to the realization that the Justice League is doing the best they can and have to make some compromises to help as many people as possible.