Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Batman let this guy on the Justice League .
    Hahahaha.. He let LEX LUTHOR be in the Justice League with Superman, his archienemy..

To be fair, better to have Lobo on your side than against you.

Amazing Member

In the processing of reading Wolfman's New Teen Titans/New Titans and currently on issue #116. And honestly everything up to Crisis was pretty perfect. Definitely hate though that it ended up ruining what happened to Donna/Lilith and I will say Wonder Girl > Troia. Also, I was skeptical of the post Titans Hunt storyline but there's some gems in there. Pantha and Red Star took a while to grow on me, but I thought by the time they left it was way too soon. At first I was like "of all the Titans wtf why bring back Red Star?" but he really ended up winning me over. Pantha was pretty funny and I wish we got more back story on her then. Baby Wildebeest I never really cared for lol. And do not like how they broke up Dick/Starfire. Not sure how I'm going to like this new cast but we'll see how it goes! OH And I was definitely crushed at Jericho's death the most out of everyone's, even with what happened to Raven and Cyborg lol.

Fantastic Member

Maybe with this in mind a good Titans roster should be a mix of older and younger members instead of leaning one way or another.
    I'm pretty happy with the current line-up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The idea of a mission statement and "professionalism" is so stupid to begin with. That's not what the Titans needs. It needs to be a series like Teen Titans Go now that I think about it. And I know that sounds crazy but let me explain what I mean. Teen Titans Go is a very casual laid back approach to these characters that needs to be there. The downtime between fights, the camaraderie, the hijinks and relationships. They also need arcs that bounce around a wide range of topics from social issues to cosmic that is still very much connection between team members and adventure/action. TTG does this but on a much more kid-friendly slap-stick scale but is still a strong blueprint to jump off of. The idea of making the team uber serious or being underlings of the JL are misplaced and ill-advised. Focusing on a certain goal can be too limiting as well and eventually that goal will needs to be solved one way or another if that's their main mission. Success or failure, making it very binary is kinda boring if the threat and stakes aren't too well defined or explored otherwise you can either get super generic or focused on things other than the Titans that probably won't be coming back.
    I agree with first part. I also agree that TT ought not to be as silly as TT Go!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zudomon View Post
    In the processing of reading Wolfman's New Teen Titans/New Titans and currently on issue #116. And honestly everything up to Crisis was pretty perfect. Definitely hate though that it ended up ruining what happened to Donna/Lilith and I will say Wonder Girl > Troia. Also, I was skeptical of the post Titans Hunt storyline but there's some gems in there. Pantha and Red Star took a while to grow on me, but I thought by the time they left it was way too soon. At first I was like "of all the Titans wtf why bring back Red Star?" but he really ended up winning me over. Pantha was pretty funny and I wish we got more back story on her then. Baby Wildebeest I never really cared for lol. And do not like how they broke up Dick/Starfire. Not sure how I'm going to like this new cast but we'll see how it goes! OH And I was definitely crushed at Jericho's death the most out of everyone's, even with what happened to Raven and Cyborg lol.
    Interesting I'm still in the 40s of his NTT (1984). I agree about Donna and Lilith, I prefer their old stories and origin.

Batman does dress his sons in brightly coloured outfits and then point them at danger and he has lost 3 sons so far so .....

Fantastic Member

This latest issue earns a solid "meh" from me. It was one big long fight scene. It was a decent fight scene, but that's not why I buy comics. I'm also a little annoyed by how Lobo stymies Djinn who is supposed to be so so so powerful.

Raven and BB. +Glass TT in JL 26..

1 IMAGE. No lines..

Attachment 83576

Spectacular Member

Beast Boy returns to Doom Patrol in september.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...september/amp/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Hopefully this means that Beast Boy isn't on the Batman Who Laughs Secret Six.

Extraordinary Member

Good for him, nice for him to get back to his roots

I am ok with this
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    This latest issue earns a solid "meh" from me. It was one big long fight scene. It was a decent fight scene, but that's not why I buy comics. I'm also a little annoyed by how Lobo stymies Djinn who is supposed to be so so so powerful.
    Its Lobo though. The same guy that BOTH Heaven and Hell kicked out and banned from dying so they don't have to deal with him.

Djinn's powerful. But she's not that powerful.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Raven and BB. +Glass TT in JL 26..

1 IMAGE. No lines..

Attachment 83576
    That is a weird continuity. Since when is the JL training the TT?