Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New images from Titans season 2:

The "original" Titans:

Deathstroke:

This line-up looks incredible and should've been the focus of the first season.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    This line-up looks incredible and should've been the focus of the first season.
    I'm guessing that everyone else is getting shafted this season.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

The "original" Titans:

Deathstroke:

Pretty cool. Garth's suit looks good. The yellow in it and in his hair looks a little strange.

Deathstroke looks decent as well. Although it looks like theyre going after New 52 version with the big shoulder pads.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member

so out of respect for the stuntman who died
    was the panel and trailer cut?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Deathstroke looks decent as well. Although it looks like theyre going after New 52 version with the big shoulder pads.
    I'm glad it's not as bulky as his Arrowverse suit, though I liked that design.

I'm not sure what the red eye is for. Is that to make up for his lost eye? Has that not happened yet in this continuity?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm guessing that everyone else is getting shafted this season.
    no these are flashbacks

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The "original" Titans:

Deathstroke:

My first reaction was "Bobba Fett" but of course it's because of the lighting. How does it look like live?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    so out of respect for the stuntman who died
    was the panel and trailer cut?
    Obviously not, where do you think those screencaps of the original team and Deathstroke came from?

But it's certainly sad that that guy died. Filming was suspended, so the show may end up delayed now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Obviously not, where do you think those screencaps of the original team and Deathstroke came from?

But it's certainly sad that that guy died. Filming was suspended, so the show may end up delayed now.
    They said its coming out September 6

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

They halted production. It'll stay like that for a few days at the very least, maybe a week. It's messed up but on set deaths either stop production for a second or shut down the whole production indefinitely.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    They halted production. It'll stay like that for a few days at the very least, maybe a week. It's messed up but on set deaths either stop production for a second or shut down the whole production indefinitely.
    The CNN report said the accident was not on the shooting set but at a special effects facility during a test. The shutdown was announced as lasting two days. Cast and crew of the show did not attend SDCC, presumably out of respect for the deceased and his family, but the DC Universe panel went on as scheduled and the trailer was presented. Presumably, WB would not have announced the premiere date if they were worried about a longer delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    The CNN report said the accident was not on the shooting set but at a special effects facility during a test. The shutdown was announced as lasting two days. Cast and crew of the show did not attend SDCC, presumably out of respect for the deceased and his family, but the DC Universe panel went on as scheduled and the trailer was presented. Presumably, WB would not have announced the premiere date if they were worried about a longer delay.
    I don’t get this logic if I’m being honest.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I'm glad it's not as bulky as his Arrowverse suit, though I liked that design.

I'm not sure what the red eye is for. Is that to make up for his lost eye? Has that not happened yet in this continuity?
    I don't really remember the Arrowverse suit too much. Just that there was nothing to it except for the mask which looked kinda strange with the bright orange and the rest of his suit not really having any color.

The red eye is strange. Reminds me of Dead shot .
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

he strokes, he shoots, he scores, he looks a little weird
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don’t get this logic if I’m being honest.
    Actually, I don’t know if any cast members from DC Universe shows were at SDCC, so perhaps it was just policy. Still, one presumes some representatives attended the man’s funeral, which was probably over the weekend (I believe the accident was on Thursday). The production types would likely need to review insurance and safety information. And I suspect there would be worry that it would bring a lot of bad press to participate at SDCC (a bunch of rich, heartless celebrities enjoying themselves in California while the family of their hardworking stunt coordinator grieved).
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 07-22-2019 at 12:51 PM.