Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1570
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Dude it’s been almost 20 year let it go
    Just because it's been a long time doesn't mean that he's absolved of guilt and, what's more, that the writers/editors let it happen. Other characters still get **** all the time for the things they've done in relationships even longer than when this happened; Dick's not absolved just because he's Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Editorial seems more inclined to push Dick and Babs to me.The best solution to the Dick, Starfire and Babs love triangle/relationship drama that the editorial keeps pushing is to have all three of them in a relationship with each other.
    I think I misspoke. I was saying that editorial should be more inclined toward Dick/Kori because of all of the outside influence, not that they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Glass is leaving. Djinn War is his final arc.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...n-war-netflix/
    Thank the Dark Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I could see them bringing the series to an end.
    I don't actually see it ending yet. I think that instead of ending it, they're more inclined to keep it running through to 5G with Robbie Thompson at the helm - after all he's JUST joined for this next arc.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I want one good Titans book lead by Donna Troy, with Dick as the second in command.
    The others would be:

Raven
    Changeling
    Natasha Irons
    Bunker
    Argent

I'd want it to be a cool mix of different iterations. While this would be the main team, the Titans would be a large organization with members all over the world (plus Starfir and Cyborg still operating from space).
    They'd be a lot more accessible to regular citizens than the god-like Justice League, so the Titans would usually be the first heroes contacted to protect the population from metahuman threats.
    So pretty much the previous senior Titans team, with Miss Martian and Kyle Rayner replaced by a character from the 90s Teen Titans and one from the New 52 team, and Gar Logan reverting to his other codename (which makes sense - if everyone is aged up like Nightwing and Batgirl were recently, then that means Gar would be in his late twenties too).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I want one good Titans book lead by Donna Troy, with Dick as the second in command.
    The others would be:

Raven
    Changeling
    Natasha Irons
    Bunker
    Argent

I'd want it to be a cool mix of different iterations. While this would be the main team, the Titans would be a large organization with members all over the world (plus Starfir and Cyborg still operating from space).
    They'd be a lot more accessible to regular citizens than the god-like Justice League, so the Titans would usually be the first heroes contacted to protect the population from metahuman threats.
    If they decide to use Steel again, I hope the writers actually give her a petsonality.She was just there to fill a roster spot during Abnett's run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why do people always say this?

anyway it takes 6 months for an arc to happen. We will see, I know damian will be making guest appearance in LEGION with Jon, as nightwing returns he can be seen in his supporting cast again, he will also be appearing in DCuniverse Harley quinn, so if bendis wasnt to screw with him too........
    Speaking of Nightwing, when will he be back in his right mind? Ric was a bad joke in terrible taste that went on way too long and turning Dick/Ric into a Talon is not going to make things better.

Don't worry, the Talon thing is just a fake out. He's back to being Ric by January. DC knows what it's fans want.

While you're right that he'll no longer be Talon by then, Ric won't be lasting much longer. This is the most recent solicit. Sounds to me like it's only a few issues away from finally being over.

NIGHTWING #69
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    Following the events of October’s Night-wing Annual #2, Ric Grayson is getting closer to the truth about what happened to him. Talon has been vanquished, but his interference has put Ric on the trail of other members of the Court of Owls. Have they been taking advantage of his injured state from the beginning? And what does that mean for the life he thought he lost?
    ON SALE 02.19.20

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    If they decide to use Steel again, I hope the writers actually give her a personality. She was just there to fill a roster spot during Abnett's run.
    This is true. She was just there as their tech girl. She must have traits that make her unique, but she was so generic she was like a knock-off Ironheart (despite the fact that Natasha actually predates Riri by a long time). Any personality she may have had in previous appearances wasn't shown in Titans. Raven, Beast Boy, Miss Martian and Donna got focus, Nightwing too until he was forced out. But Natasha, nope. At least Kyle had the excuse of the book being cancelled almost as soon as he joined the team. I bet they only used Natasha at all because they couldn't have Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I don't actually see it ending yet. I think that instead of ending it, they're more inclined to keep it running through to 5G with Robbie Thompson at the helm - after all he's JUST joined for this next arc.
    I bet I know why he joined - Glass was actually already gone or about to go, and Thompson's scripting from his story outline.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-02-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Alright, it was a nice, quick 2 year run for him. Can't wait to see read the final arc, and hope it finishes with a bang.

While you're right that he'll no longer be Talon by then, Ric won't be lasting much longer. This is the most recent solicit. Sounds to me like it's only a few issues away from finally being over.

NIGHTWING #69
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    Following the events of October’s Night-wing Annual #2, Ric Grayson is getting closer to the truth about what happened to him. Talon has been vanquished, but his interference has put Ric on the trail of other members of the Court of Owls. Have they been taking advantage of his injured state from the beginning? And what does that mean for the life he thought he lost?
    ON SALE 02.19.20
    People have been saying this about Ric since it started. Ric probably has another 6 months to it at least. Every thing they do with with Ric is dragged out beyond reason.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    People have been saying this about Ric since it started. Ric probably has another 6 months to it at least. Every thing they do with with Ric is dragged out beyond reason.
    It absolutely has been dragged out beyond reason, but it is definitely coming to an end soon, especially since it was one of Tynion's promises for his Batman run.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Speaking of which...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kraCFh...=1jmr9fkvptql1

Is he becoming Agent 37 again? Tom King and Mikel Janín are working on something Grayson related! And yes, Tom calls him by his surname, implying it does have to do with the DC You status quo.

Speaking of which...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kraCFh...=1jmr9fkvptql1

Is he becoming Agent 37 again? Tom King and Mikel Janín are working on something Grayson related! And yes, Tom calls him by his surname, implying it does have to do with the DC You status quo.
    I guess it could be a flashback to that era. Or a new cover for a collection or something.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Alright, it was a nice, quick 2 year run for him. Can't wait to see read the final arc, and hope it finishes with a bang.
    While I am enjoying Adam Glass' Teen Titans I am glad he is moving on after telling his story and establishing his characters. Writers sometimes stick around spinning their wheels and I am glad Glass isn't doing that. I look forward to seeing what Robbie Thompson brings to the title. I hope Glass gets more work after this introducing and defining new characters is hard especially in current DC but he done his part. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I imaginated that this day was coming.. Today you confirmed me this.

THANKS NETFLIX

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Same, wouldnt be surprised that they end it so Bendis can lead the teenage hero books.
    BENDIS in TT too not please..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I imaginated that this day was coming.. Today you confirmed me this.

THANKS NETFLIX

BENDIS in TT too not please..
    Bendis TT can't be worse than the current one.

Its not that Bendis would take over TT, but that TT goes away to not distract from the teenage hero landscape he's building.