Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    How did we go from this?

TO THIS:

Roy should've punched Dick in the face at this moment.
    Abnett has got to have written the most milquetoast Dick Grayson I have ever seen...

It was at that point that they should have said "**** that" and kept the team going without Dick. This is not the Young Justice cartoon. The Titans are not affiliated with the Justice League. They do not answer to them, nor do they need their permission to operate. Especially now that none of them are sidekicks anymore.

And to add insult to injury, the next Titans team we get is one that was formed by the league. Complete with their own mole on the team to make sure the kids stay in line.
    Last edited by Blue22; 05-28-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It was at that point that they should have said "**** that" and kept the team going without Dick. This is not the Young Justice cartoon. The Titans are not affiliated with the Justice League. They do not answer to them, nor do they need their permission to operate. Especially now that none of them are sidekicks anymore.

And to add insult to injury, the next Titans team we get is one that was formed by the league. Complete with their own mole on the team to make sure the kids stay in line.
    Hell even in YJ there is this kinda unspoken thing about going against command in a lot of episodes.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Abnett has got to have written the most milquetoast Dick Grayson I have ever seen...
    He's such a loser in these books. The first arc was alright and I honestly like Titans Hunt but everywhere else he's such a pushover. I feel like the wind can knock him down.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Where’s Lilith and Garth been since the team was rebooted? They haven’t been seen since the Team was rejigges with just Donna and Dick in charge (until Nightwing was injured)
    Lilith was on the team briefly. Then she vanished. Lillith's powerset would have been really helpful at Sanctuary. since she's a psychiatrist with psychic powers.

Garth was last seen being drunk.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He's such a loser in these books. The first arc was alright and I honestly like Titans Hunt but everywhere else he's such a pushover. I feel like the wind can knock him down.
    even Christopher priest was shocked when he allowed priest to mess Wally up.

Astonishing Member

Another terrible time travel story made expressly to ruin Wally's life and induce all misery and no happiness.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Lilith was on the team briefly. Then she vanished. Lillith's powerset would have been really helpful at Sanctuary. since she's a psychiatrist with psychic powers.

Garth was last seen being drunk.
    she also could have restored dick grayson phyche.... as could RAVEN OR mISS mARtian

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she also could have restored dick grayson phyche.... as could RAVEN OR mISS mARtian
    At the time Raven was missing a piece of her soul, so she was pretty much useless. That being said, Ms. Martian should have fixed Dick's mind.

Extraordinary Member

At the time Raven was missing a piece of her soul, so she was pretty much useless. That being said, Ms. Martian should have fixed Dick's mind.
    she is not missing it now?

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

I think she managed to gain her soul back at the end of the Titan run as well as Beast Boy's condition is fixed. So she is okay now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    I think she managed to gain her soul back at the end of the Titan run as well as Beast Boy's condition is fixed. So she is okay now.
    Raven is better, but I wonder about Beast Boy. He may or may not be working for the Batman Who Laughs in the upcoming storyline about the new Secret Six. Donna is already confirmed to be on his payroll and the other suspects are mostly characters from the Titans franchise or younger heroes.

I don't even wanna think that into existence. DC's already taken the fab five, so soon after they were back. They can NOT have Gar! He and Raven are off limits!

BEGONE, DIDIO!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I don't even wanna think that into existence. DC's already taken the fab five, so soon after they were back. They can NOT have Gar! He and Raven are off limits!

BEGONE, DIDIO!
    They've already been got multiple times, lesser stuff I will admit but they have been screwed over too. Remember red Beast Boy and the Ravagers? DC doesn't either.

Astonishing Member

Didio's not going to do anything major to the Wolfman additions. Anything negative with them won't stick. Didio supports those members of the team because they don't negatively affect his vision in any way.