Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
The lighter, character-driven stories were a little too light for the NTT fans, since Wolfman was never the feel-good storyteller on Titans, that Grayson was. Never...and that left her coming up, a little short on action, intensity, suspense. The idea that the Titans aren't like other teams, because its a 'family' - that was Devin's thing, and not Wolfman's.

Dan has restored the Titans to being what Wolfman built them into, ..a hot, hard-hitting, little strike force, aiming low and dark, while the JLA drops in from the Heavens. Being less powerful, than their mentors, the Titans use their individual skills and powers in a complex, coordinated fighting style, like Marvel's X-Men - that was also a signature feature of the team.

Raven should have been Sargon the Sorcerer's granddaughter. There. I said it.
That's all well and good but the impression I got from Abnett Titans from not reading it is they are reckless, uncoordinated and a failure, because Justice League, the higher and trustworthy authority, say so and because of cover like this that says to me that they can't even finish their first mission of keeping new metahuman safe.

Cover._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Now I don't know if that's what really happened but that's the impression I got and it affect how I view them and thus my interest in reading