Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

I thought they got folded into the Justice League, to be honest.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Except her "friends" are all gone.
    nah thats her family thats all but gone.

Garth and Lilith should be involved in helping her but as per typical dc just forgets about those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought they got folded into the Justice League, to be honest.
    They were always based at the Hall of Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah. Apparently they're still active. What they've been doing for the past....has it been a year now? A year. What've they've been doing for the past year is anyone's guess. But they never did break up so.....yeah.
    Yeah, the current team is Kyle Rayner, Beast Boy, Raven, Natasha Irons, and Miss Martian. They'll be on their third leader now, though we don't know who it is, as it was Donna who took over when Dick got shot and forgot the team even existed.

Their job is to investigate metahuman manifestations - that's probably still their mission.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    If Bendis writes Damian as a competent leader who doesn't mistreat his teammates, I'd be pleasantly surprised. Damian's arcs in team books are always the same: he mistreats his teammates and they lash out( Raven and Beast Boy siding with evil Future Tim/Savior, Roundhouse's current betrayal) and Damian allegedly learns how to be a better teammate, next arc/ writer comes along and Damian is back to mistreating his team.
    He didn't mistreat Gar and Raven. Gar thought he wasn't fun and disliked that firing Wallace made things boring.

Raven didn't seem to be that bothered by him until he fired Wallace who she was dating kind off.

he kidnapped them but they forgave him after he offered his life to save theirs.

His social skills sucked yeah but he didn't mistreat them. If I recall they made it difficult even going as far as using his Tooth brush to clean the toilet. That's low and childish.

They just didn't mesh but to claim he mistreated them is not true.

This current team he's lied to and endangered them by having a prison in the basement. RH's sister was caught in the crossfire during a mission that's an accident not mistreatment.

I like the current TT. It's interesting and the members are also interesting. Damian having Emiko do most of the talking is a clever move She has far more superior social and interpersonal skills than he does.

Damian has some way to go before he masters leadership of a group but I don't mind. I like to see characters tested, make mistakes and struggle especially Batcharacter who normally excel at most things.

It's good that Dc has two young teams that are so different in tone and feel. DC has room for two teen teams surely.
    Last edited by Fergus; 12-05-2019 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speaking of which...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kraCFh...=1jmr9fkvptql1

Is he becoming Agent 37 again? Tom King and Mikel Janín are working on something Grayson related! And yes, Tom calls him by his surname, implying it does have to do with the DC You status quo.
    I wonder if Seeley is involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This current team he's lied to and endangered them by having a prison in the basement. RH's sister was caught in the crossfire during a mission that's an accident not mistreatment.
    That was Roundhouse's origin, not a Teen Titans mission.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Speaking of which...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kraCFh...=1jmr9fkvptql1

Is he becoming Agent 37 again? Tom King and Mikel Janín are working on something Grayson related! And yes, Tom calls him by his surname, implying it does have to do with the DC You status quo.
    King still at times refers to Dick as Agent 37. It's when he worked on the character, so I think its just his sentimental connection to the character.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

They were always based at the Hall of Justice. Yeah, the current team is Kyle Rayner, Beast Boy, Raven, Natasha Irons, and Miss Martian. They'll be on their third leader now, though we don't know who it is, as it was Donna who took over when Dick got shot and forgot the team even existed.

Their job is to investigate metahuman manifestations - that's probably still their mission.
    Kyle doesn't appear to be with them anymore - he wasn't in Deathbringer at all, and that's where Donna quits the team abruptly after being infected by the Batman Who Laughs. It isn't clear who the new leader is, though M'Gann and Raven appear to be the biggest candidates; Rachel is basically the second main character of the issue though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

That was Roundhouse's origin, not a Teen Titans mission.
    Yeah I am aware of that. It happened before RH ever met Damian and it wasn't Damian mistreating his team.

Infact the very fact that a tragic accident that happened before Damian ever met RH and yet is considered by @King81992 as Damian mistreating his TM is further underlines how incorrect and biased that post was.

His sister was caught in the line of fire. It happens a lot doesn't mean mistreatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Kyle doesn't appear to be with them anymore - he wasn't in Deathbringer at all, and that's where Donna quits the team abruptly after being infected by the Batman Who Laughs. It isn't clear who the new leader is, though M'Gann and Raven appear to be the biggest candidates; Rachel is basically the second main character of the issue though.
    He was with them in JL a couple of issues ago, so I think his absence in Deathbringer was a major continuity error. They should've explained his absence.