Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I really don't want to see Abnett take on these characters for a while. Put him back on Aquaman, I liked him then.
    Well my big fear is they will put Abnett on Nightwing if Abnett has a slot open on his schedule. Since they will probably relaunch Nightwing this year and that scares me more than Abnett going back to Titans for a 3rd time. Just with Dick's luck Abnett being his new writer feels like it is something that would happen, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well my big fear is they will put Abnett on Nightwing if Abnett has a slot open on his schedule. Since they will probably relaunch Nightwing this year and that scares me more than Abnett going back to Titans for a 3rd time. Just with Dick's luck Abnett being his new writer feels like it is something that would happen, lol.
    That makes sense but I don't think it will happen. I really want to see how they pick writers or how their lineup of writers work. I want someone unknown to come in and wow us with Dick and the Titans. The only problem there is that they will immediately get pushed to a higher profile book.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    It was a very good roster, just not so good execution of story or purpose.
    Have to disagree on the last part.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    It was a very good roster, just not so good execution of story or purpose.
    I was disappointed that Abnett did so little with Steel.The worse part of it all is that as soon as he starts writing the team as more competent, the book gets cancelled.

Baerodan

For so long, DC has had no idea what to do with the Titans...the Original Teen Titans that is, because they were/are so afraid they'll overshadow their mentors. Here's an idea: drop them all onto a different earth...Earth 2 or Earth whatever, and let them carve out a new legacy for themselves!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Have to disagree on the last part.
    Care to elaborate?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baerodan View Post
    For so long, DC has had no idea what to do with the Titans...the Original Teen Titans that is, because they were/are so afraid they'll overshadow their mentors. Here's an idea: drop them all onto a different earth...Earth 2 or Earth whatever, and let them carve out a new legacy for themselves!
    I've heard this solution suggested as a solution for the problems facing the X Men as well and based on the Age of X event that's coming up,we're about to see if that will help.

The Titans franchise does need a major shakeup though. I'll get flamed for saying this, but DC should put Bendis on the Titans and give him free reign. He will throw out all the unnecessary baggage that was added by previous writers and retool the roster like he's currently doing with YJ.
    Last edited by king81992; 01-19-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Titans is actually cancelled, April is the last issue ...interesting, I wonder when the relaunch will be and what the roster will look like, if there is one.

Unfortunately TT will probably be next.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I thought that the TT run was better received and more successful than the current Titans run.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don't think so or rather I hope not, I think after Glass took over it found it's legs, but I did see some people speculating that after Teen Titans is finished it's crossover with Deathstroke that Teen Titans will get cancelled so DC can combine Teen Titans and Titans.

TT is great, but DC has this Wonder line now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Titans is actually cancelled, April is the last issue ...interesting, I wonder when the relaunch will be and what the roster will look like, if there is one.
    I guess having Youngs Justice and Two Titan books was probably to much.
    And that Titans lost it's most popular characters (Dick and Wally) might also b e a factor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I guess having Youngs Justice and Two Titan books was probably to much.
    And that Titans lost it's most popular characters (Dick and Wally) might also b e a factor.
    I'm pretty sure that Dick will be back just in time to lead the revamped version of the Titans. Wally's situation is much more troubling.

Damian's TT is either going to end(I suspected that it was going to be a short lived roster anyways because half the team are new characters and its hard for new characters to stick)or stick around for some TT vs YJ event(I wouldn't put it pass the writers).

Kon93

Isnt it obvious,now that dick,roy,and Wally are gone(for now)the 3 younger versions from TT will take their place on a revamped Titans series.