Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    SIDEWAYS? And Damian.. alone?
    Sideways in the Titans Giant book is just reprints of his solo. And Damian is in there in Super Sons reprints.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I hate they are canceling the book again as this just cements Didio's idea that they can't sell. I hope they will give the title and characters a better chance with a better creative team...a writer interested in the characters and a consistent art team.
    Can't sell? It was outselling Champions in the direct market (I'll quote the December direct market estimates below). So that's good enough, I thought. Teen Titans was the more popular of the two Titans books though.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Isnt it obvious,now that dick,roy,and Wally are gone(for now)the 3 younger versions from TT will take their place on a revamped Titans series.
    I don't see any legacy characters getting a push while Didio is running things.

Excuse me? Aren't they doing exactly that with Young Justice?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Considering how Didio operates, I'm kind of surprised that he let YJ happen.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Proper conclusion for a run started roughly and ended badly. DD will be happy.

8 years later.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Didio doesn't mind legacy characters as much when they are still young. It is probably why they made Tim Robin again in the YJ book to move him back where he doesn't feel as old. It is when the legacy characters age up that Didio doesn't like them. Like his argument against Dick has been that he isn't Robin anymore and too old to be Robin and he can't be Batman so he is dispensable in his eyes.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Let's not kid ourselves. The Terminus Agenda is the only thing saving Teen Titans right now, it'll be cancelled soon too. And Titans, since it has a successful TV show going at the moment, will likely be relaunched. It's Teen Titans that I'm more worried about. As long as Tomasi is on Tec, Damian has a home, and as long as YJ exists there's no reason for Teen Titans to.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves. The Terminus Agenda is the only thing saving Teen Titans right now, it'll be cancelled soon too. And Titans, since it has a successful TV show going at the moment, will likely be relaunched. It's Teen Titans that I'm more worried about. As long as Tomasi is on Tec, Damian has a home, and as long as YJ exists there's no reason for Teen Titans to.
    I feel like TT will last longer. DC's current editorial would be willing to have a TT vs YJ event. If it does come to that, TT will probably get disbanded after that happens.

Well, I guess if they cancel Teen Titans that will probably put the kaput on Damian's new generation of heroes for the foreseeable future.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I guess if they cancel Teen Titans that will probably put the kaput on Damian's new generation of heroes for the foreseeable future.
    Damian,KF and Emiko will probably be fine. Everyone else is headed to limbo or killed for shock value when the editorial decides to create stakes by fodderizing Titans/TT characters.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I can kinda guess how Didio operates from the past few years
    If it's an all-star author like Snyder, King, Morrison, or Bendis, he'll let them do whatever
    If it's a character he doesn't care, he lets anyone do whatever with them (Nightwing)
    If he has an idea, right or wrong, wise or not, he'll push it forward unless someone and/or the loss of money talks him out of it. (New 52 in general)
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-20-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Damian,KF and Emiko will probably be fine. Everyone else is headed to limbo or killed for shock value when the editorial decides to create stakes by fodderizing Titans/TT characters.
    I'm not sure about Emiko, because Green Arrow has been cancelled, thereby taking away her other likely home.

I think that’s more due to Bendis, at least with the comic anyway. Bendis has some serious pull right now.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!