Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    That's not entirely true. Despite the Milestone deal, Rocket and Static have both appeared in Young Justice, so they aren't COMPLETELY off limits.
    Maybe that's grandfathered? They were already in YJ seasons 1 and 2, so they're allowed to be in season 3. However, if they hadn't already been part of the show, they wouldn't now be allowed to add them?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Isn't there something where DC themselves have to get approval to use them.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-21-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Fantastic Member

Rẻ:The Robin in Giant . Since Dc hates Dick I guess he doesn't even get to keep his team right now. He is supposed to be Dick to me but he's in limbo now. Tim isn't even supposed to be robin in yj let alone any incarnation of the Ntt.Feels to me jurgens wants to write NTT but had to use Tim, coz editorial .
    Last edited by nhienphan2808; 01-21-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Well someday I hope that the TITANS are put back on the chart where they used to be popular like the X MEN.wishful thinking I know but it's sad that DC can't get their act together to focus on the characters that people wan't to see instead of giving us what they think will sell.maybe someday they'll be part of the WONDER LINE like the LEGION OF SUPER HEROES is going to be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Well someday I hope that the TITANS are put back on the chart where they used to be popular like the X MEN.wishful thinking I know but it's sad that DC can't get their act together to focus on the characters that people wan't to see instead of giving us what they think will sell.maybe someday they'll be part of the WONDER LINE like the LEGION OF SUPER HEROES is going to be.
    The next Titans roster is probably going to be a NTT rehash with the TV show being successful. My guess:

Nightwing(Ric was, is and always will be a mistake)
    Starfire(She should be back from space before the relaunch)
    Beast Boy(?) Assuming Bendis doesn't add him to YJ, he's said that the current roster will get bigger
    Raven(?)Bendis might add her to YJ, that team doesn't have a magic character.
    Donna(?) I think she's headed to limbo unless Wilson has plans for her in WW.
    Ms.Martian(?)

As for the rest of the possible roster members, they'll probably use Titans/TT characters who haven't been killed off by HiC and have some name recognition( the only ones who come to mind are Blue Beetle, Ravager, Jericho, Terra, Bumblebee and Tempest). If TT is cancelled, expect Damian, KF and Emiko(assuming Green Arrow doesn't get a new book)to join.

My guess is they'll relaunch Titans based on the DCU show, so:

Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Donna Troy, Hawk and Dove.

I doubt we'll get a Teen Titans relaunch when the current run is inevitably canceled, so who knows what will happen to all those new characters. I guess limbo since I doubt Bendis would put them in YJ since there's already a large list of popular characters requested for that series (ie Blue Beetle, Static, Aqualad...etc).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

I doubt we'll get a Teen Titans relaunch when the current run is inevitably canceled, so who knows what will happen to all those new characters. I guess limbo since I doubt Bendis would put them in YJ since there's already a large list of popular characters requested for that series (ie Blue Beetle, Static, Aqualad...etc).
    I'd forgotten about Hawk and Dove. When was the last time they were in a comic?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The next Titans roster is probably going to be a NTT rehash with the TV show being successful. My guess:

Nightwing(Ric was, is and always will be a mistake)
    Starfire(She should be back from space before the relaunch)
    Beast Boy(?) Assuming Bendis doesn't add him to YJ, he's said that the current roster will get bigger
    Raven(?)Bendis might add her to YJ, that team doesn't have a magic character.
    Donna(?) I think she's headed to limbo unless Wilson has plans for her in WW.
    Ms.Martian(?)

As for the rest of the possible roster members, they'll probably use Titans/TT characters who haven't been killed off by HiC and have some name recognition( the only ones who come to mind are Blue Beetle, Ravager, Jericho, Terra, Bumblebee and Tempest). If TT is cancelled, expect Damian, KF and Emiko(assuming Green Arrow doesn't get a new book)to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

I hope this isn't the case. I never liked the idea of synergy between outside media and the comics. Who are they trying to cater to? The casuals? They aren't going to convert to the books. It'll never happen and that's fine. That and the roster is very, very uninspired. I just want to see something new with the Titans.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I hope this isn't the case. I never liked the idea of synergy between outside media and the comics. Who are they trying to cater to? The casuals? They aren't going to convert to the books. It'll never happen and that's fine. That and the roster is very, very uninspired. I just want to see something new with the Titans.
    Titans don't really have options for a creative roster right now. Most of them got offed in Heroes In Crisis(I'm still mad about Kid Devil/Red Devil getting killed). It's why using characters as cannon fodder in events never works, it takes a character who could have had a role in a story off the table. Something could be done with an uninspired roster if the writer is willing to retool the characters(and honestly, a lot of the Titans need to be retooled).

At this point, we should hope that HiC gets resolved by time travel so that this mess gets undone.

Titans don't really have options for a creative roster right now. Most of them got offed in Heroes In Crisis(I'm still mad about Kid Devil/Red Devil getting killed). It's why using characters as cannon fodder in events never works, it takes a character who could have had a role in a story off the table. Something could be done with an uninspired roster if the writer is willing to retool the characters(and honestly, a lot of the Titans need to be retooled).

At this point, we should hope that HiC gets resolved by time travel so that this mess gets undone.
    I could name like 15 different Titans DC could use for a roster. There are tons of options, the only problem is DC doesn't see them as characters but more as names that can be used for shock deaths.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

I find myself agreeing with Byrd (which is strange) when it comes to the first part. There are a whole bunch of Titans that haven't been introduced yet like Argent, Bombshell, Pantha, Red Star, Bushido, Mirage, Zatara, Jesse Quick etc.

Karen, Ravager, Jericho, Mal, Terra are still around. You can even throw in characters who have never been Titans before. The franchise doesn't always have to consist of people who were Titans before. The possibilities are endless.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I find myself agreeing with Byrd (which is strange) when it comes to the first part. There are a whole bunch of Titans that haven't been introduced yet like Argent, Bombshell, Pantha, Red Star, Bushido, Mirage, Zatara, Jesse Quick etc.

Karen, Ravager, Jericho, Mal, Terra are still around. You can even throw in characters who have never been Titans before. The franchise doesn't always have to consist of people who were Titans before. The possibilities are endless.
    The Titans really should stick to their own since so many are underdeveloped even more so now because of the reboot and now rebirth. Like what do all these past Titans look and feel like now in rebirth?

Red Star, Argent, Damage, Jesse, Karen and Mal I really want to see back.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Kon93

Damage
    Jesse quick
    Bumblebee
    Argent
    And add the OG team and the NTT rosters, we'll who is available from those 2 rosters to the new team.

Teen Titans 26 preview:

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...een-titans-26/

Someone discovered Damian prison.. With that appearance I think that is KF.. Is tall and slim, KF, Red arrow or crush..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-21-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Damage
    Jesse quick
    Bumblebee
    Argent
    And add the OG team and the NTT rosters, we'll who is available from those 2 rosters to the new team.
    Perfect line-up to me.