Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    The 1960's TT has been back in cannon as of the resolution of Titans Hunt. (It was always there and they were mindwiped to forget it).

The 1980's TT is still questionable. The current Terminus Agenda puts the 60's Titans in the place of the 80's Titans for the death of Ravager, and there's still the issue of Cyborg being a JLA founder. BUT that doesn't preclude Dick having a romance with Kory during the "I forgot there was a Teen Titans" years.
    And of course, all DC continuity is a bloody mess right now, and could all be changed again after Doomsday Clock...so there's that.
    Cyborg being a JL founder was erased before No Justice. In one issue of Priest's JL, he claimed to be a founder and that the League was formed five years ago. Next issue, it's now 15 years ago. Then No Justice revealed that Martian Manhunter was a founder instead. Cyborg is no longer a JL founder. They just need to handwave his origin in the first arc of New 52 JL as being an upgrade instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Detective Comics #1000:

More evidence that 1960s and 1980s Teen Titans are both back in continuity.
    As happy as seeing that makes me, it still raises some questions. Particularly with the 80s run. As much as I appreciate Rebirth and Titans Hunt bringing this stuff back, it also kinda turned the universe's continuity into an even bigger mess.

Deathstroke #42 preview - Terminus Agenda part 2:
    https://www.newsarama.com/44508-slad...stroke-42.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Slade is gonna lead a jailbreak and screw Damian's TT over which is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Slade is gonna lead a jailbreak and screw Damian's TT over which is to be expected.
    Deathstroke...screwing with the Titans since the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    It's almost like putting all those intelligent criminals (and freakin DEATHSTROKE) so close to each other was one of the stupidest things that someone, calling themselves the son of the world's greatest detective, could have done XD

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Deathstroke...screwing with the Titans since the 80's.
    Atleast you can say he never forgot where he came from

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's almost like putting all those intelligent criminals (and freakin DEATHSTROKE) so close to each other was one of the stupidest things that someone, calling themselves the son of the world's greatest detective, could have done XD
    Well to be fair, even the best and brightest of thirteen year olds if left unsupervised and unchecked for more than four days do really stupid things. It's why they get their records expunged at 18, because a teenager's brain is still developing and doing bizarre things. It's also why they need adult supervision in the work force, and by adult, I mean someone over 27.

Heck, four days is a really long stretch to not have adults checking on anyone under 20. Teenagers can be trusted to think secret prisons are a good idea, among other things. It's why they're expensive to insure.

As happy as seeing that makes me, it still raises some questions. Particularly with the 80s run. As much as I appreciate Rebirth and Titans Hunt bringing this stuff back, it also kinda turned the universe's continuity into an even bigger mess.
    It's almost like the changes they did in the first place were misguided and stupid but that can't be it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Detective Comics #1000:

More evidence that 1960s and 1980s Teen Titans are both back in continuity.
    I want to get this book based off of this one page alone. It blows my mind that DC is actually using the Fab Five in their classic suits. Though Roy has the small arrow on his shirt but I think that was added in the 70s or 80s.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

TBH I prefer the N52/Rebirth Titans Hunt/Titans1-22 over the 60s and 80s run.

I'm liking this preview

You mean like a prison? I guess now we know why no criminal ever stays locked up in Gotham.
    I'm impressed they managed to wrangle that many foes.
    Last edited by Fergus; 03-29-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Astonishing Member

Stuff like this is why Damian(so far) doesn't work as a team character, he thinks he's the smartest person in the room and overestimates his capabilities. It doesn't help that most of his current team doesn't know and the ones who do know are going along with it.

Extraordinary Member

Yay titans will be back this fall rather then 2020, hope its not rushed
    new outfit for starfire