Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1570

There's a difference between critically acclaimed and actually being popular.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's a difference between critically acclaimed and actually being popular.
    Yes thats why Harley Quinn rules DC

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hawkman at least has a solo book (albeit not a high-seller) so I wouldn't worry as much about him either.
    Hawkman reincarnates across time and space. He's actually the easiest to replace if someone has a new concept that DC warms to.

As for Blue Beetle, I think he's safe, but I'm concerned for his supporting cast.

Incredible Member

I think if Donna does die, that def confirms that they're wrapping up for a reboot. We lost Garth(doubt he could survive a fall from the atmosphere),Roy and Donna. Wally has been hit too hard and Dick is Ric soon to be Dick again but with the baggage of Ric on him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I think if Donna does die, that def confirms that they're wrapping up for a reboot. We lost Garth(doubt he could survive a fall from the atmosphere),Roy and Donna. Wally has been hit too hard and Dick is Ric soon to be Dick again but with the baggage of Ric on him.
    A reboot won't save the franchise unless DC stops rehashing old storylines and reimagines almost all the characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Garth is dead!!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Garth is dead!!!!!!
    When did Garth die?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    When did Garth die?
    I have no idead, I dont read Aquaman comics, is that why Jackson is getting pushed?

As far as I know, Garth is still alive.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As far as I know, Garth is still alive.
    where was his last sighting

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    where was his last sighting
    Out of universe, it was his cameo in Heroes in Crisis. But I believe this took place after HiC timeline wise

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Out of universe, it was his cameo in Heroes in Crisis. But I believe this took place after HiC timeline wise
    Are you kidding me with this?
    He cant breath in space Donna WTF and even if the water caught him, he would burn up in the athmosphere, cooked fish

on a side not I dunno How i feel about them making Garth so handsome in Titans, He was always the homely one until tempest and even then
    rebirth did him good

But danm THIS IS A SUPERHERO

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Guys - I had a sudden realization. I know that no one is going to be on board with this at first, but hear me out: Lobdell should be the one to reboot the Titans next.

He writes Wally incredibly well, writes a good Kori (even during the first five issues of RHATO when she was going through her denial phase), wrote the best Roy Harper that we've seen this side of Cry For Justice, has a fondness for close-knit team structures, isn't afraid to create new characters and concepts, knows how to write Amazon characters well, has made lemonade out of lemons with the Ric Grayson situation in Nightwing, and he understands how to write a compelling and interesting team back.

Lobdell for Titans after the next Crisis, please.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Guys - I had a sudden realization. I know that no one is going to be on board with this at first, but hear me out: Lobdell should be the one to reboot the Titans next.

He writes Wally incredibly well, writes a good Kori (even during the first five issues of RHATO when she was going through her denial phase), wrote the best Roy Harper that we've seen this side of Cry For Justice, has a fondness for close-knit team structures, isn't afraid to create new characters and concepts, knows how to write Amazon characters well, has made lemonade out of lemons with the Ric Grayson situation in Nightwing, and he understands how to write a compelling and interesting team back.

Lobdell for Titans after the next Crisis, please.
    After the debacle that was New 52 Titans, I don't want Lobdell anywhere near a Titans comic ever again.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    After the debacle that was New 52 Titans, I don't want Lobdell anywhere near a Titans comic ever again.
    The New 52 was a gigantic fever dream.

That said, I'm pretty sure that most of the mess that was Lobdell's Teen Titans was editorial.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey